"That's okay,but why include me you are the one who is battling and you are the one who knows them better than me"said Serena

"Maybe you are right but we will choose together,okay Sere"Ash.

"Okay,now come let's go out and do our things and get ready to go towards the next town." Said Serena as she got up and stood next to Ash.

"Okay"said Ash as he got up and stood next to Serena.she was about to go out to brush her teeth but she felt someone pulling her hand gently she looked back and saw that it was Ash who was doing it.

"What do you want" asked Serena.

Ash didn't say anything and just pointed to his lips and then to her. she got what he wanted her to do but she said.

"No, not now i still  have to brush my teeth."

"No, you have to give me now" said Ash.

"I said not now, am I clear"replied Serena much to Ash's annoyance and she walked away to open the tent and go out, but before she could reach out to the tent opening Ash caught her hand and pulled her in and gave a quick peck on her lips and wink to her suprise.

"If you say 'no' I have my own ways" said Ash with a smile.

"I guess I can never beat you at that, but next time you do that before I have brushed my teeth you will get it from. Now go brush your teeth and change your dress and go train your Pokemon don't come back till I call you for food ok, am I clear to you "said Serena in a commanding voice.

"Okay Madam"Ash said with a mocking time as he turned to step out of the tent.

"And now you are sounding like my mom" said Ash with truth in his words, then he took his bag and left the tent for Serena to change her clothes.

Ash goes out of the tent and saw that neither Clemont nor Bonnie had woken up so he checked time and found that it was only 6 in the morning and the sun was only rising.so he took out Pikachu who was sleeping in bag and put him on the ground and shook him.

"Hey buddy get up,it's already morning come on I have something to say to you" said Ash as he shook Pikachu trying to wake him up.

"Pika..chaaaaa..."said Pikachu yawning and gets up rubbing his eyes.

"So you are awake huh"asked Ash to his partner Pokemon.

"Pika.pika"said Pikachu to Ash.

"Well there is something I need to tell you guys" said Ash.

"Pika?"asked Pikachu.

"Ok come on out guys"said Ash as he threw pokeballs into the air and as soon as they popped the Pokemon inside came out it were
Greninja,Talonflame,Hawlucha and Noivern. all of them greeted Ash.

"Guys I need you all to listen especially you Noivern"Ash said.

" Noivern..Noi"said Noivern.

"I know you are curious but let me explain. So here we go it just that I am going to send you Noivern to Proff. Oak's lab so that you can train with my other Pokemon and also cause the next gym is an ice type gym so it can injure you badly before even the league begins and we can't take any risk cause the league's around the corner so it's important to win the gym badge fast and the Battle is a 6 on 6. So that means I have to bring one of my older pokemon,so I wanted to ask if anyone else is interested in going with Noivern and train with my other Pokemon and come back by the time of Kalos league begins."

Noivern was excited to go and train with his other Pokemon, but Ash was surprised when Talonflame and Hawlucha step up cried excitedly showing Ash they would also like to go.