Louis blushed and leaned his forehead against Zayn's smiling like a Cheshire Cat, "You really need to stop boosting my ego, people will think I'm stuck up," Louis laughed. He turned to Liam and pushed his fringe out of his eyes, "Can I have your sandwich? I quiet like that one, and you ate a lot back at the café. . .you can't possibly be hungry."

Liam's eyes widened and he looked at Zayn, then Louis, then to the sandwich in his hands, "Yeah, I'm not that hungry," he placed the food in Louis hands looked at Zayn, waiting for a look of approval, which he got. That's all that mattered at that point, is that Zayn was happy. Even if Liam really wasn't all that happy with this, it has only been a day and he needs to be more considerate with Zayn.

~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Once Zayn and Liam got home from the little 'get together' with Louis, they decided to watch a film since they didn't get to last night.

Liam shut the door behind them as they walked into their apartment and walked over to Zayn who was now sitting on the couch, playing on his phone. He walked over to where he was and sat down beside him, scooting closer, "Can we cuddle, and maybe take a bath?" He asked placing his shaking hand on top of Zayn's.

"Sure, I guess," he muttered and placed his phone on the arm of the couch. Zayn wrapped his arms around Liam and pulled him close, breathing his warm scent in. He could feel Liam's heart beat erratically against his chest, making him smile softly because he still had this effect on Liam.

Leaning his head against Zayn's neck Liam hummed happily. His fingertips were tracing the black ink on Zayn's arms, "I was thinking that maybe we could get matching tattoos sometime? Like it is something I always wanted to do with you, what do you think?" He asked intertwining their fingers together.

"I don't know Liam, maybe. . .what kind of tattoo do you have in mind?"

"I think our anniversary date on our wrists of hands would be really cute," smiled Liam.

Zayn nodded, "Sounds nice Liam, I'll think about it," He spoke in a bored tone.

Liam looked up at him and kissed his jaw, letting his lips linger, "Let's just go soak in the bath now..I can give you a nice shoulder massage and wash your h-"

Zayn stood up abruptly and grabbed his phone, "Some other time Liam, I gotta' make a phone call to my boss..why don't you make something for supper? You're good at that," he waved Liam off as he walked into their bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

A frown formed on the mans lips as he sat on the couch, the same position as Zayn left him. Liam swallowed down the lump in his throat and closed his eyes, making a few unshed tears roll down his cheeks. Quickly, he wiped them away and shook his head, trying desperately to shake the thoughts of not being good enough away.

He stood up from the couch and walked into the kitchen, where he begin to prepare supper. Just like Zayn asked him to.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Once Zayn got in the room, he locked the door behind him and let out a sigh of relief. In all honesty he didn't want to bathe with Liam, he found his body unappealing, as awful as it sounds. He felt bad about it really, but he couldn't help but cringe whenever his husband walked out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his torso.
He loves Liam, he's sure of that, but he just isn't sexually attracted to him, just attracted to his personality really.

Zayn sat on the edge of the bed and put his head in his hands, running his fingers through his hair. He glanced up and looked at the picture of Liam on his nightstand, a smile grew on his face when he saw how young and slim he looked.

He didn't know how long he stared at the younger picture of Liam, but it must've been a pretty decent amount of time because Liam was knocking at the door telling him dinner is done. Zayn stood off the bed and walked over to his bedroom door, opening it to reveal a smiling husband.

Zayn leaned forward and kissed his cheek, pulling him in for a hug, "Mm, you smell like chicken love," he pulled away, brushing his fingers over Liam's lips.

A giggle escaped the mans lips and he nodded, "I made your favorite, and I rented that movie we've been wanting to see, so we can eat dinner in the living room instead of the kitchen!" Chirped Liam happily as he drug Zayn over to the couch.

Zayn simply smiled at his lover and took a seat beside him on the couch, "Actually, I can't watch the movie..my boss asked me to work the night shift tonight, so I'm going to eat then I have to head out, sorry babe..I really am."

Disappointment washed over Liam's face, but he quickly replaced that with a small smile, "That's okay Zee, we can watch it tomorrow..and maybe not watch it yeah?" Liam winked and pecked Zayn's lips.

"Yeah, I suppose."

Liam knew what that meant. That they would be watching the movie. Not making love, like married couples do.

Liam would do anything to make Zayn happy. But would Zayn?

+5 comments (sorry if it's short, I wanted to update..Teacher's Pet will be updated tomorrow!)