tf at 19, i was crying to my mom about not wanting to do my homework

AND HE HAD A WHOLE FUCKING NEWBORN

wow that's actually amazing wtf

seokjin

idk how he does it

anyways not the point

jungkook

should be the point

seokjin

right

anyways, he gets discharged tomorrow

we gotta be quick, and tmrw we should ask about his safety plan

jungkook

ok yes, i'll keep it in mind

seokjin

ok go pick up minji and i will be at yoongi's house

-

seokjin kept checking every room and every inch in the house, he made sure not to skip a centimeter. the house was mostly safe due to the fact minji was around but yoongi still had many things that were dangerous.

he looked around, satisfied when he looked around. soon enough, there was a knock at the door, it was no other than minji and jungkook.

"my house looks different" minji hummed, seokjin laughed, "i cleaned it up a bit" he said, jungkook nodded, he couldn't imagine how happy minji would be upon seeing yoongi tomorrow.

-

it was the day of yoongi's dischargment, nobody really knew what to expect of each other, seokjin's main priority was to make sure the boy didn't hurt himself.

seokjin and jungkook were at the hospital, getting ready to ask about yoongi's safety plan. yoongi was simply just waiting.

"this is yoongi's safety plan" the social worker said, putting a paper in front of seokjin and jungkook, "i can make copies of this if you would like me to" she said, "that would be good, thank you" seokjin said, he was nervous, he felt like throwing up.

the social worker answered any questions seokjin and jungkook had and explained the safety plan.

-

yoongi flopped on the couch, curling up into a small position. he looked like a small bear, "are you going to eat, yoon?" seokjin asked, jungkook had gone home upon seokjin's request, the boy had stayed with seokjin for over a month and seokjin decided that jungkook should probably have alone time at his own house.

"i'm not hungry, i'm just tired" yoongi mumbled, seokjin hummed, "okay, but you're coming with me to pick up minji" seokjin said, yoongi sighed and nodded.

-

namjoon smiled upon seeing seokjin and yoongi walk towards the dismissal doors, yoongi was finally home.