at the market

"It's your turn to teleport us." Lucas demanded

"What?! What if I teleport us to anothe-"

"It's a test" He cut athanasia off

Athanasia looked at him, "hah," She sighed "alright whatever, watch me"

"Go on."

After that she successfully transported her and lucas to the back of a bookstore. "See, what's there to worry about" Lucas spoke.

"Oh, I guess I did it" Said athanasia.
"Hurry, we don't have a lot of time here"

She stopped, "or did you make another doll version of me?" She asked Lucas.

"Of course i did" He responded

"Okay let's not waste time!" Athanasia energetically continued.

(Time skip, her and lucas forgot bought some snacks and split to find the jewelry shop)

"Ugh I rarely left the palace, where's the jewelry shop.." Athanasia thought to herself.

"Be careful near that girl, miss.." A familiar voice said, it was the book store keeper that she met last time.

"Oh, it's just you.. Near who?" She asked.

He stared at her for a second, "once again you're still not ready, come again when you know. For now please get out of my shop" That man brushed her off once again.

But she's skeptical this time, does he mean jennette? How can he know?

Athanasia tried to keep a positive mind and just thought he made things up. "Still I need to be careful near anyone else especially jennette.." She thought.

"Hey," Someone said "I got the gem, these store layouts are weird, I don't remember them being this far" It was lucas.

"Of course, I thought you slept for years" Athanasia replied, "anyways, let's get back before someone notice" She continued.

"Yeah you do it again" He teased.

"Oh fine! Watch me!"
Then they swooped from the market back to the castle, "yes! I did it luca-"

------------------------------

A/N: I HAVE GONE TOO LONG WITHOUT WRITING BECUZ MY FAKE SCENARIOS ARENT LOGICAL!!
but anyways this version is the most logical one lol, anyways

This isn't important but this for you

OHOHOHOHO OKAY BESTIE SEE YOU LATER ON THE NEXT CHAPTER