after tea party

Jennette was in Roger alpheus's office, "so how was the tea party with princess athanasia?" He asked.

"It was fun! The princess was very kind, she liked the gem I gave her" Jennette replied with excitement. "And," She continued "the royal magician sir lucas seem to be interested in it too"

Roger looked up at Jennette, and stopped whatever he was doing.
"You two invited the magician?" He asked curiously.

".. Yeah, why?"

"... Nothing, it's late. Go to your room" He commanded. Jennette was confused but decided to obey him, she left the room shortly.

-------------------------line

Roger sat there for a couple of seconds, thinking a way to push that magician out of the way. "come in, anastacius."

The door slowly opened and came in the previous emperor

"She's sweet, isn't she? Too bad she can't succeed a simple task because of that damn magician." Anastasius complained.

Roger stayed quiet after that, not sure if he should go against the previous emperor that is trying to destroy his own family.

----------------

"Magic doesn't always work how we wanted it to be, think about a swooorddd... Wouldn't that me cool?" Athanasia began.

"I'd say archery. Certain spell can double an arrow or two." Lucas followed.

"Gah! I don't know! I'll think of that stuff later, it's late." She continued.

Lucas stood up, "yeah go to bed, I'm still examining that gem."

"Again? Do you even rest?" She asked

"I sleep whenever and wherever I want, so no big deal" He answered.

"Huh, okay then. Goodnight lucas"

"Goodnight."

----------------------line

A/N: This chapter is a bit shorter then last time(200+ words) since my scenario ritual isn't giving me any interesting chapters smh😐🔫

Ok brb