Chapter 5 Before and After

3rd Pov

=Flashback to yesterday=

Illustrious: We were caught off guard.

Wales: Yeah, but he saved us again who is he?

Illustrious: We can find out sooner or later. Now let's focus on rebuilding the base. And when since Enterprise got here she really looks like she's pushing herself to far

Somewhere at the dock, we see 2 figures there. It's Javelin and laffey. They are arriving at the dock.

Javelin:*Puts rigging back to ship form* I'm glad everyone seems to be okay.

Laffey laying down on her face surprised Javelin with a concerned face.

Javelin: Wait, Laffey, are you okay?!

Laffey: Maybe not. Too sleepy.

Javelin: Don't fall asleep out here!

=Timeskip by author running out of Ideas while watching the Daladas Of The Fates=

Somewhere in the ocean.

Akagi: Come on, hold still.

Kaga: D-Dear sister, you're very close...

Akagi: Oh, no, a cut on your face, too.

Kaga: Dear sister, this is such minor injury...

Akagi: No. It would be a tragedy if this left a scar on your beautiful face. If something were to happen to you, I would be sad.

=Smol Timeskip=

Prinz Eugen: Oh, Dear. I hope I'm not interrupting.

Kaga: You...

Prinz Eugen: Don't glare at me like that. We're allies remember? You, Sakura Empire, and we, Iron Blood. Allies.

Prinz jump down from the carrier island and land on the deck, walking towards Akagi and Kaga.

Prinz Eugen: Correct?

Akagi: Of course.

=Smol Timeskip again=

Prinz Eugen: Did Grey Ghost beat you guys?

Akagi: We were not beaten by we have been beaten by a Shipboy maybe...

Prinz Eugen: Ara~ a Shipboy you say?

Kaga: Yes.

Prinz Eugen: I wonder how strong he is...

Kaga: You won't be able to beat him his strength surpass that of the Grey Ghost. And his Ship is more powerful than you can imagine.

Prinz Eugen: Hmm~ Maybe I should visit him~

In Azur Lane.

A/n:*Suddenly gets a breeze of air* Brrr why do I suddenly feel cold...

???: Are you alright A/n?

A/n: Yes, I'm Fine thank you for asking Cleveland.

Cleveland:*Small Blush* C-come on let's keep going!

A/n: Aight.

=Flashback ends= 

On a hill we see Javelin and laffey doing picnic.

Javelin: I wonder if she's doing well.

Laffey: Hmm? Oh, that girl, Ayanami.

Javelin: Ayanami, right. Do we have to fight her?