Anyway,

With having the blanket over him and knowing that Harry was sleeping (or whatever) Louis finally fell asleep, the warmest he's ever been since the first time he slept in Harry's bed.

Harry however was wide awake, he just didn't know why his mind wouldn't let him sleep. He was really tired, but he assumes it was just one of those rough nights that everyone talks about, he's never had one so this  may be his first.

Normally he isn't stressed or anything, but assumes he's stressed about the math test or something, he's heard that stress is the main reason for insomnia, but he was never really stressed so he was sort of confused.

His head was hurting from trying to figure this out, he needed sleep, but he couldn't. Jesus.

"What is it Harry?" Louis mumbles half way through his sleep, and yawns a little but kept his eyes closed. "You awake?"

"Unfortunately." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Go to sleep then."

"Can't with you squirming around so much."

"Well what else could I do to pass the time?"

"Sleep, that's what your supposed to do."

"I can't, I don't know why but I just can't fall asleep."

"What do you normally do?" Now Louis was fully awake, still sleepy but he knows that he can't sleep with Harry while he's awake. Harry would just wake him up and bug him until he wakes up.

"That's the thing, I've never had insomnia before, I just can't sleep-sure I go to sleep late alot, but I usually go to sleep around 12, or now whenever we come back to my house after you've finished work."

"Well I don't know what you want me to do, I can't help you." Harry sighed and cuddled himself into his covers, closing his eyes and trying his best to sleep but struggling as fuck.

"No luck?" Harry opened his eyes and shook his head, asking Louis what he does when he can't sleep. "Usually I'd jerk off but I'm assuming you don't know how to do that."

"Is that a bad thing?" Harry blushed in embrassment, a little thankful that Louis couldn't see the redness in his cheeks. "No, just means you haven't had much experience."

"How do you even do that? I've heard about it and I know it's self pleasure but I never understood how."

"Seriously? Have you never watched porn?"

"Nope, porn scares me."

"Then you should try reading it." Louis suggested but laughed a little when Harry made a confused sound. "People read it?"

"Yep, it's more intresting than watching it." Harry blinked. "Do you read it?"

"What else do you want me to read after school in the library?"

"Your kidding."

"Wish I was." Louis yawned and wiped his eyes. "Sleepy?" He nodded and asked if he was starting to feel tired, but Harry only shook his head.

"Well, what do you want to do then?"

"Me?" Louis pointed at himself. "I want to sleep, but with all your movement in the bed I can't."

"Oh."

"Why do you sound so disappointed?"

"No...uh reason."

"Oh come on, you can tell me."

"No way, it's embrassing, wrong and we hate eachother, remember?"