"I mean not whatever you want but like, One of those Options, you can call me Luna'marie and I'll be totally fine with it you know and-- I'm going to stop talking now" Luna pushed her hair out of her face and Behind her ear Looking down nervously, Stiles Chuckled.

"Stiles. see you in class, Luna" and with that Stiles walked away with a Cocky smile on his Face knowing he left Luna standing by her locker Red.

________

"It might surprise you to know that some of history's greatest leaders have had to endure some pretty great failures." Mr. Yukimura Started the lesson as he wrote on the board.

"One you'll recognize from last night's reading, failed in business, had a nervous breakdown, was defeated for both houses of congress, and lost as vice president." He put the chalk down and turned around to face the class most eye's were on him.

"before he was finally elected as one of the--" Mr Yukimura stopped mid sentence when he heard the classroom door open and looked seeing it was Luna who had walked in with the principal.

"Ah, hello, who do we have here?" Mr Yukimura said with a half smile walking over to greet them.

"Mr. Yukimura I want you to meet Luna Ainsley, She going to be one of your Students this year" The principal introduced them, Luna looked at the class and almost Immediately locked eye's with Stiles. A side smile formed on Stiles face as he stared back at her and Luna smiled before looking away.

Scott furrowed his eyebrows at Stile who still had the smile on his face until he looked at Scott, His smile dropped and he cleared his throat, Scott could Hear Malia growling.

"Well Luna, Welcome to Junior history. Everyone, this is Luna, I want you to Welcome her with Open arms" Mr. Yukimura said looking around at Everyone Examining for an unfriendly expression."You can find yourself an empty seat."

Luckily for Luna, There was an empty seat right behind Scott. As Luna took her seat at the desk Stiles looked back and formed a warm smile on his face, Luna looked up at him and smiled back before opening her Journal.

Stiles looked away from her and at Scott who had his eye's widened with an expression asking 'what the heck?'

Stiles shrugged and looked away, Scott could Hear Malia growling and looked back seeing Malia was glaring at the back of Luna's head. Luna looked up and smiled at Scott thinking he was looking at her and Scott smiled back.

____

Lunch came and the pack sat outside arguing with Stiles over how peaceful it was in Beacon hill's, Stiles didn't believe in a such thing when it came to this town, and it annoyed him how naive everyone was being when it came to it.

Stiles stopped talking and let them all talk about random things, he looked around and spotted Luna sitting alone at a lunch table reading a book called Altered by Jennifer rush.

"I'll be right back" Stiles said standing, Not taking his eye's off of the Dark haired girl.

The group watched as Stiles walked away making his way to Luna, Malia let out a low growl.

"Who is this girl and why is Malia Losing her temper over her?" Lydia asked Scott.

"Her name is Luna, Stiles bumped into her in the hall and made her drop all of her stuff" Scott shook his head at Stiles's lack of eye keeping for his surroundings.

Ignoring them, Malia began listening in on their conversation.

"Hi" Stiles said causing Luna to look up at him and smile, "Hi"