Aila and Annie shot out of their chairs, sending them back, but to their surprise, Armin did so faster, jumping onto the table, charging at Eren, "EREN! HOW DARE YOU!", he shouted. But Mikasa got up, slamming Armin onto the table, pulling his arm back, "Mikasa?!", Aila shouted, Annie and her stared in shock, it seemed as if she did that automatically. Mikasa realized what she had done, letting go of Armin, backing away shaking, "See? All you've ever done in your life was dictated by your Ackerman blood", Eren said, Mikasa began to sob, "N-No" "It's all you are", Eren cut her off. Armin was infuriated, he got back up, BAAM! Punching Eren square in the face, sending him flying, Eren got up, retaliating and punching Armin in the jaw, sending him into the wine cabinet. SLAM! In came two Jaegerists with guns, "Mister Jaeger!", they shouted, Eren raised his hand, halting their advance, "It's fine", he said as he walked over to Armin who tried to stand, "So, Armin. We've never fought before have we? Know why that is? Because it could never be a fair fight!", but before Eren could strike Armin again, Aila stopped his fist, "No Eren... it's because he loved you!". Eren scoffed, he spun around, kicking Aila in the face, but she only backed up slightly, Eren's eyes grew wide with shock, realizing what he just did. Aila spit out the blood and tooth in her mouth, slowly turning her head back to him, "Wow, look at that, you actually managed to put a scratch on me Eren, but, now it's MY turn", she said. WHOOSH BAAM! She uppercut him in the stomach, making him cough, sending him into the wall, before he could stand, she rushed him, grabbing him by his neck, lifting him effortlessly and slamming him to the floor. He didn't have time to react, "YOU WERE A BROTHER TO US ALL! HOW DARE YOU BETRAY US! OUR TRUST! OUR LOVE!", Aila screamed with anger, she grabbed him by his hair, lifting him and slamming his face into her knee, CRACK! His nose broke, teeth flew, she backed up and slammed her foot into his face, he was covered in blood, no longer recognizable, barely conscious, she got on top of him, lifting him by his collar and raising her fist to send another punch, but heard a soft sob from behind her, "Please... just stop..", Aila turned her head to see Mikasa sobbing, shaking, her heart breaking more and more. Aila calmed down, relaxing, her fist fell, she let go of Eren, getting off of him, returning to Annie and the others. The Eren they knew, their brother, had died.

Several Jaegerists flooded into the room, two picking Eren up and taking him away, the rest aimed their rifles at the others, they didn't resist for Mikasa and Gabi's sake, the Jaegerists didn't dare touch them however, knowing they'd only be met with defeat. They lead them all outside, "Let's go", one said, Annie frowned, "Where?" "Shiganshina district", he replied, looking behind him with disgust. They were escorted out to a carriage, Mikasa, Armin, Aila, Annie, and Gabi all in one with two guards inside and two on the outside, carried them to Shiganshina to be detained in a cell. Mikasa, Annie, Aila, and Armin were all taken to one cell with Sasha's family, including Sasha, Jean, Connie, and Marco, however, Gabi was taken to another cell to be in exile and wait for Eren's personal judgement. As soon as they arrived in the cell, Sasha leapt at Mikasa, knowing something was wrong, "Mikasa! What's wrong? You've been crying?! WHAT HAPPENED?", Sasha demanded as anger spread across her face. Aila took her jacket off, flinging it to the side and collapsing against a wall, she was exhausted, mentally and physically. Annie explained everything that happened while Connie and Marco tended to Armin, his wounds weren't severe, however when they turned their attention to Aila, her fists were steaming, the side of her face where she had been kicked was red and swollen, her tooth had grown back. "So... Eren did EVERYTHING, including beat Aila and Armin, and tell Mikasa, his own sister that he hates her on his own?", Jean asked, everyone who was hearing this for the first time sat with their eyes spread wide in shock, not sure how to take all this. Sasha held Mikasa in her arms while they sat on the ground, Annie sat with Aila, leaning her head on her shoulder, both gazing off as they were making out everything that had happened. Marco comforted Jean as he began to lose his cool, punching the cell wall, Connie sat with Armin at the table in the cell, staying silent, they were all numb.