"I worry about that latter. Right now let's make breakfast." He turned on the stove and put a pan on. "Pancakes?" I nodded as he pulled out various ingredients. "So how do you feel about Lana and Cara?" I honestly forgot about that.

"I'm happy for her. I was pretty shocked because I thought she and Niall were talking, but I like Cara a lot and I just want her to be happy." I told him and he nodded.

"I had a feeling Cara liked Lana. She asked me a lot about Lana after she met you guys." Harry told me as he mixed the batter. I had no idea about that.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded. "They jumped into a relationship pretty quick though." They met pretty recently and they were now dating. Maybe they just got to know each other quicker than usual.

"Yeah, they did." Harry agreed while pouring some batter into a pan."What do you wanna do today?" He asked.

"I have to head home. I have to film a video today." He turned to face me with a big smile. "What?" I smiled back.

"Can I help?" He asked flipping the pancakes. I laughed to myself.

"Sure, I already said yes," I told him as I stood up and walked over to him, and hugged him from behind. I heard his airy laugh. I know I looked super clingy right now, but he just looked super huggable.

"What's this for?" He asked, still cooking while I hugged him.

"You looked huggable," I told him and he turned off the stove and picked me up. I wrapped around him tightly while he brought me to the living room now. He sat us down and hugged me back...he's just as clingy as I am.

"You ARE huggable." He said still keeping me close. "Do you want to head back to your house after we eat?" He asked and I nodded.

We ate and talked for a while before grabbing our stuff and hopping in the car. He held my hand as we listened to the quiet music on the radio. We pulled into my driveway and hopped out.

"Let's go get it done!" He cheered as we walked into the film room. "Okay, so what is this video going to be about?" He asked while I started to get stuff set up.

"Well I was going to do a vlog but after the posts, I don't want to leave the house today, so I'm going to have to figure out what to film." I couldn't figure out what to film. I was stumped as I sat in my chair with my idea journal while Harry was playing with my hair, and the idea hit me. I sat up making him jump. "Harry you're a genius!" He looked confused.

"Thank...You? But why am I a genius?" He questioned as I stood up laying everything out.

"I'm going to film a video about summer hairstyles," I told him.

"That sounds fun." He said, trying to be as supportive as possible. "What can I do?" I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my hair stuff.

"You can make sure the camera is facing towards me," I told him and I saw Harry move it so it was now in place. "Perfect. Are you going to stay in here and watch?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Is that okay?" Harry took a seat on the other side of the camera so he couldn't be seen.

"Yeah just make sure you can't be seen or heard." He nodded again. "And don't make fun of me." I laughed.

"I would never." I turned the camera on and got set.

"Hey everyone, today I'm going to be doing some summer hairstyles-" I continued talking and making the intro while sending small glances at Harry who was smiling largely. After about 40 minutes I turned off the camera. "Okay done. I just have to edit it but that won't take too long." I told him.