CHAPTER 9: POLYJUICE POTION

The next few weeks weren't the most fun for Harry. Everyone thought he was the heir of Slytherin, with nobody listening to his side of the story.

Hermione would sometimes have to go to the bathroom to work on the Polyjuice potion while Y/N would have to go to the room of requirement.

Harry, Ron, and Ginny were grateful that Hermione didn't like Lockhart. Y/N may end up killing him if she did.

The five were working on homework when Harry felt eyes on him. He looked around and saw the Hufflepuff students eyeing him.

Harry eventually got up and left. Y/N was almost done with his homework and was about to leave with his brother until he heard something that made him mad.

"So anyways, I told Justin to hideout in the dormitory. If Potter marked him as his next victim. It might be a good idea for him to keep a low profile for a while." One of the Hufflepuff boys said.

"And you really think that Harry is the heir of Slytherin?" A girl asked him.

"Hannah, he's a parcelmouth. Everyone knows that is the sign of a dark wizard. Have you ever seen a decent one who can talk to snakes. It's said that Slytherin himself was nicknamed Serpent tongue."

"Harry has always seemed so nice, and after all, he is the one who made You-know-who disappear."

"That's probably why You-know-who wanted to kill him in the first place. He didn't want another dark lord competing with him."

Both brothers heard this, but while Harry left, Y/N was going to confront him.

Once he approached the boy. Y/N grabbed him by the robe and pinned him against the wall.

"You want to talk about Harry, let me make something clear to you. Harry is no dark lord in the making. He's too good for that life. And another thing, we didn't ask to be what and where we are. If given the choice, Harry and I would be living with our parents right now. Harry wouldn't have his scar and I would have my eye. And yes, we have a parent who is muggle born." Y/N said with a look that would have made most people cowering in fear.

Y/N let the boy go and went with Harry to the Gryffindor common room.

Ginny approached the boy and gave him a stern look. "If you ever want to stay out of the hospital wing, you will never insult Harry like that again." She said.

In the hallway, the twins were walking next to each other. "You didn't have to do that." Harry said. "Yes I did, I'm your brother, and brothers got each other's backs." Y/N said. Harry smiled and he and Y/N fist bumped each other and then placed an arm on each other's shoulders.

The two boys were enjoying their time when Harry heard the voice again. Y/N followed him until he slowed down.

They were turning a corner when they saw Nearly headless Nick and Justin nearby.

Nick was floating with his head suspended by the skin on his neck, unconscious. Justin was petrified.

Y/N was looking around for a clue and Harry was examining Justin when Filch arrived.

"Caught in the act. I'll have you out this time, Potter. Mark my words." He said with a sickening smile on his face.

"No Mr. Filch, you don't understand-" Harry said, but he didn't finish his statement, as Filch already left.

"Forget him, Harry. Look at this." Y/N said. Harry looked and saw it too.

Spiders were running out of the nearby window. Harry was confused about why this was significant.