chapter 41 ~ nerves

Start from the beginning

"Dont do that, im not mad" I insist, "hes out of my head"

'Lie' my head snaps back at those last few words.

Theyve all gone oddly quiet, and I can see them glancing up at eachother.

"What?" I question.

Tommy keeps his steady stare at his legs, Wilbur turns back to the television and Tubbo flings himself back down on the couch, regaining his stare towards the ceiling.

"No, no tell me whatever you arent telling me" I demand, looking around at all 3 of them.

Wilbur peers at Tommy and Tubbo before his eyes land on me as he starts to talk.

"You talk-"

Tommys head snaps up from whatever had been so interesting about his legs to glare at Wilbur.

"I thought you said we couldnt tell him?" he accuses.

"Tell me what?" I ask, head turning to Tommy.

"Yeah, I remember that too" Tubbo interrupts, agreeing with Tommy.

"Remember what?" I repeat, head now turning to Tubbo.

"Ive changed my mind" Wilbur snaps at Tommy.

"So why do you get to tell him?" Tubbo asks Wilbur, "why cant I?"

"No, I want to tell hi-" Tommy starts, but im sick of the bickering.

"One of you just tell me!" I hiss, looking at all 3 of them.

"You talk about him in your sleep" Wilbur bursts out before Tommy or Tubbo can beat him to it.

I stare at him incredulously, feeling a sarcastic look starting to form.

"No I dont" I snap.

"Yeah, you do" Tommy responds, unable to stop himself from grinning.

I want to punch him, im not going to lie, I feel that alot when im around Tommy for too long.

"So you all just gather around me when I sleep to see if im sleeptalking?" I ask them, sounding disgusted.

"Ew, no, dont make us sound like creeps" Tubbo laughs from the other side of the room.

"You fall asleep down here sometimes" Wilbur explains in a calm voice. Hes the only one not smiling or laughing.

"And you never thought to move me upstairs?" I ask him in a pissy voice.

"No offence, but you're a pain to deal with when you're tired" Tommy comments, playing with the lace on a pillow.

"Nobodys talking to you" I clap back, hitting him on the side of his head.

Tommy and Tubbo are both flashing grins at eachother, I can tell theyre holding back laughter.

"So what do I say?" I question them.

Wilbur and Tommy turn to stare at me, bewildered.

"What?" Tubbo asks, still leaned back against his couch.

I dont think they had thought id actually want to talk about it, but now im curious.

"What do I say when I talk about him?" I press.

I can see Wilburs eyebrows start to crease before he talks.

"I dont think we sho-" he begins, but gets cut off by Tommy.

"Dream! Oh Dream, you have no idea how much I adore you!" Tommy shouts, jumping up off the couch before running and jumping on Tubbo.

Tubbo lets out his long held in laughter, and I can hear Wilburs disappointed sigh come from beside me.