throwing mikans and eating rocks-wait, is that how it goes?¹²

Start from the beginning

"Hold it right there, you!"

By a fucking mouse of all things.

You release your hold on Sanji, who slumped over the ground by the sudden loss, to look at the newcomer.

"What a lucky day today is! Well done. I watched the entire fight. Fluke as it was, I never once imagined the Fishmen would lose to a bunch of nameless pirates like you." He went on, his men pointing guns towards everyone surrounding him.

"However, thanks to you, all the money I was to give Arlong and all the money and valuables stored in Arlong Park are now mine!"

You pick up a fairly large piece of rock from the ground, almost the size of your head, and tested its weight with a quiet hum. Then, you took aim and-

"Everyone drop your weapons! I, Colonel Nezumi of Navy Branch number sixteen, hereby take credit for what you've done here!"

-fired.

Mickey Mouse, a character from a show in one of the islands in the Grand Line, pops into your head at the same time the rock you threw creates a crater on where the annoying Mouse was once standing.

"Tsk, I missed." You look as to why, finding Zoro holding Annoying Mouse by the collar, pulling him up with a glare.

"Don't ruin people's fun when they're finally happy," Zoro seethes, "or I'll let (Y/n) hit her mark the next time."

"You should have," you said, already having another rock in your hand. Zoro contemplates for a moment.

"Okay. Do it again." Zoro pushes the Annoying Mouse towards you, unguarded and vulnerable.

Your eyes glint red. "Don't mind if I do."

The rock hits the target square-on and without mercy, leaving him with a trail of blood under his nose. Zoro takes the pleasure next, punching him until he's nothing but bruises and cuts.

"Should I throw more?" You peer over the defeated Marines laying on the ground, dozens of rocks in your arms.

"You should, for good measure," Zoro answers, putting another rock on your pile. Sniper and Lomi smack the back of your heads.

"Stop!"

"You're going to kill them!"

You cradle your head, sniffing, even though it didn't hurt at all. The rocks of your hard labor scatter across the ground. Zoro grumbles from the ground he was sent upon on, missing a rock by an inch.

"J-Just you try laying a finger on me! You'll be sorry." Annoying Mouse twitches, riddled with stone-shaped bruises all over.

"He's still sayin' it?" Sanji scratches his head.

"Throw some," Zoro suggests.

"Mkay." You prepare to throw a rock at him. Sniper holds your arms back, futilely as you're still successfully pulling back your arm.

"This is for shooting Nojiko, and tearing up Bellemere-san's tangerine orchard." Nami cradles the Mouse's face for a second.

"Huh?"

Before she hits him with her bo staff mercilessly, sending him flying towards the water.

"Go, Lomi!" You cheer, still trying to pry away from Sniper without hurting him. You shake your hand that was carrying a rock. "Now let me at him."

"It's Na-Mi!" She sighs.

"Thank you, Nami. That felt good." Yam winks at Lomi. Pinwheel shakes with fury next to her.