{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 46❜:❀}

Start from the beginning

She said with a proud smile while Taehyung just laughed.

Taehyung - You think??

She nodded

Taehyung - Nah, it seriously seems sometimes as if I'm living with a small child.

She pouted and frowned

Y/n - Yeah yeah whatever.

Taehyung - So where you wanna go today?

Y/n - We'll go on a date!?

Taehyung - Ofcourse

Y/n - Yayyyy!! Uh so how about the...umm... let's go the amusement park!

Taehyung - Okay then. Let's finish our breakfast then we'll go to get ready.

Taehyung smiled looking at her happy face and they both continued eating.

Taehyung - Yahh babyy wait!!

He shouted for her wife who approved for being big sometime ago, and is now running in the amusement park like a kid.

He panted heavily and hugged her from behind.
She turned around and looked at his pouty face while nervously smiling.

Y/n - Hehe- s-sorry

He pecked her lips

Taehyung - Don't be sorry, just don't stay away from me.

She nodded

Y/n - Let's go and eat ice-cream now, we have almost completed all the rides.

Taehyung nodded and held her hand before walking towards a bench.

Taehyung - Wait here, I'll go and bring the ice-cream.

-

After some minutes he came back but he panicked when he saw no one sitting on the bench where he left her.
He frowned and looked around thinking about what might have happened to her.
But soon his heavy breath calmed when he felt two soft hands covering his eyes from behind.
He smiled after recognising the scent and turned around to face a smiling Y/n.

Y/n - I-

He didn't let her speak and just hugged her

Taehyung - You!!, I got worried. I thought you got lost or something.

Y/n - *giggle* I was thinking to surprise you. But lol you recognised me.

He pulled away from the hug and pecked her nose

Y/n - Omg when will you stop kissing me? We're in a public place!

She whispered and Taehyung chuckled but soon smirked.

Taehyung - Baby it's not a kiss. It's just a peck, you want me to kiss you? I know you like it *wink*

Y/n - *gasp* Yahh! You sound like a perv!

Taehyung - And who made me that.

He said smirking and raising one of his eyebrow.

Y/n - *shrugged* Just give me my ice cream!

Taehyung - Ooh yeah! Here.

He handed her the ice cream, and they both made their way towards the bench. The place was less crowdy and the evening sky looked breath-taking from there.
They both were eating their ice-creams while staring at the stars.

Taehyung finished his ice-cream and looked at Y/n, he was already sitting so close to her but he picked her up and made her sit on his lap in one blink making her gasp and blush.

Y/n - Taehyung!!

She whisper-yelled at him but he just giggled and hugged her.

Taehyung - Y/n-ah Thank you for everything. I'm glad that I found you. And I promise to always cherish you.

Y/n - *smile* You also mean a lot to me Taehyung. I love youuu baby bearrr~

Taehyung - I love you too babyyyyyy. I'll love you foreverrr!!!

They both giggled and hugged each other, under the beautiful sky, big moon and thousands of shining stars who must be admiring the lovely couple too.

THE END

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉!

𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 <3

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 🌚✨

-
-
-
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭.
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞.
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞.

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞✨

-

80% won't give a damn about what I'm gonna write below😂

So here was the last chapter of my very first book🥴💕
Thank you so much each one of you for waiting
Don't forget to leave a vote and your review about the story❤️

If any of the line(s) made you cringe, I'm sorry👀
If any of the line(s) made no sense or were illogical, I'm sorry *bows* ( Just don't beat me🥲)

This book was actually about misunderstandings and stereotypes you can say.
And I took this cold husband genre because the more sad the starting is the more 'good' the 'happy' ending looks🙂✌🏻
I wanna thank each one you for reading this book till now, and for supporting it❤️ ilyyyy <3

I cannot explain how happy I was that I got readers like you! Reading your comments always made my day no matter how sad I was :)
I'll miss you 😭💜

It's not fake bAbYgUrLLL! Everything I said is true🤧🤧 Don't think its fake I'll chop your fingers😂(no, ofcours not)
I'll miss messing around with you :(
Leaving y'all with suspence and then reading your reviews was one of my favourite thing 😂

If you ever feel bored or want someone to talk, Im ALWAYS there!💕
Take care and be happy👀🔪
I love you🥺❤️~

✎ᝰ┆fairyTaels🖤
✎ᝰ┆22/03/2021