{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 21❜:❀}

Y/n pov

I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes to wake myself up properly before getting up from the bed and opening the curtains.
A smile formed on my lips when I turned around and saw Taehyung sleeping, without his back facing me.. haha it'll sound weird but it's rare. He tries to keep as much distance as he can. I walked towards the bed and placed a soft peck against his cheek. I was starting at him while my one hand was caressing his cheekbone.
Time flies so fast. Can't believe, it have been whole 6 months to our marriage.
Although the time passed just by bickering with eachother *chuckle*.. getting scolded from him over silly mistakes I made *pout*..not eating many meals together..But it's fine., I hope and I believe that the coming time will be way better. I hope.
I'm still trying and I won't give up.

Thinking of completing 6 months together (oh not so) I decided to do something special today. Since it's Taehyung's off too it'll be easier to celebrate.
I smiled brightly at the thought and got up from the bed to do my morning routine.
I decided not to wake him up early because it's his day off anyways. I don't want to disturb his sleep.

...

Y/n - Taeeee!!! Please have a bite.

She whined with a frown while stomping her feet on the ground, holding the bowl.
Which the man sitting on the couch ignored.

Y/n - Tae? Please!? I made it for you, I know you like it.

This time, Taehyung sighed and rubbed his temple before glaring at her and got up.

Can't she just leave me alone for a second? - he thought

She just watched him leave the living room with a sad pout.

Y/n pov

Well, After we had our boring breakfast together, Where just I spoke and he ofcourse ignored and Taehyung showered, I decided to make something special today. And I did, I made (dish name). But this rudeee guyyy doesn't give a shoe about it. I'm asking him to taste it from the past 20 minutes but what he does is just ignore me.
Ohkk!! Your lose Mr.Taehyung! I will enjoy this alone. *Pout*
I stomped my way towards the couch before plopping myself on it and turning the TV on.

...

It's almost evening and y/n is standing near their bedroom's window. She finished all the work quickly today, just so that she would be able to spend time with Taehyung.
But Taehyung on the other side, is in the study room where he usually does his office work from home. Not at all bothered about the effects Y/n is trying to make for celebrating their half-anniversary or six months anniversary you say.
Y/n is a childish girl. She tries to live each n every small and special moment of her life.

Y/n pov

I'm heading downstairs. It's almost the time for dinner, I should ask Taehyung about going out today or even a movie night at home would work too. I smiled at the thought of spending time with him.
Hmmm I don't want him to just spend his money for dinner when I'm already at home.

Ohkk!!! Sooo eating popcorns and snacks while watching movie! Yeah great. *Giggle*

I headed towards the kitchen for getting the things ready.

When I was done with the snacks and all, I decided to go and ask Taehyung to come and join.
So I made my way towards the study room.
I took a breath and smiled and slowly opened the door. I peeked my head in, a pout formed on my lips as a habit while I was scanning the room before fully entering in.
Ooof my stupid brain didn't remind me to knock, I hope Taehyung won't get mad.

I saw him typing something on his laptop while a file was in his hand.

Y/n - Umm Tae!

He looked at me for a second and looked at the screen again.

Y/n - Tae, uh can we like..watch a movie together pleaseee??

Taehyung - I'm busy

That's all he muttered but I'm not giving up easily.

Y/n - Tae please, it's your off. Then you'll be busy for the whole week. Please just one movie.

Taehyung - No

He said coldly while clenching his jaw.

Y/n - Aish! Tae pweeease!!! I wanted to do something today but you were busy since afternoon. Atleast we can watch a movie. You know it's our 6 month anniversary today *smile* we've completed 6 months toge-

My smile dropped as I flinched when he stood up from his seat, punching his fist on the table and threw a file on the floor.

Taehyung - WHY CAN'T YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH???? WHYYYYY??? 6 MONTHS MY FOOT!!!! ONLY I KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT WAS TO PASS THIS TIME WITH A GIRL LIKE YOU!!!!!

I couldn't face him at all I don't want him to show my tears. I'm trying my best not to breakdown but it seems impossible when he continued.

Taehyung - YOU'RE SO FREAKING ANNOYING!!!! YOU'RE TOO MUCH!!! WHEN I ALREADY SAID THIS MARRIGE IS NOTHING TO ME LITERALLY NOTHING THEN WHY YOU STILL HAVE TO DO SHITS?!!??
I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I DO NOT LOVE YOU AND I WON'T EVER!!! STOP CLINGING ONTO ME!!!! I WON'T LOVE YOU REMEMBER THAT!!!!

His words felt too painful to hold myself back. Tears started leaving my eyes while I was still looking down.

Taehyung - I WAS WAYY BETTER BEFORE I MARRIED YOU!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!! I DON'T LIKE SEEING YOUR FACE EVERYDAY!!!
KEEP ONE THING IN MIND Y/N!! THIS MARRIAGE WAS FORCED FOR ME AND THERE'S NO RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN US!!! SO WHY WOULD I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, MOVIE IS A VERY FAR THING.

YOU'RE DISTURBING ME NOW.

Those were the last sentence he said before leaving an audible, frustrated sigh.
While your face was all red and wet because of crying

Y/n - I-I'm so-rry

He just scoffed and rolled his eyes. You quickly ran from their not being able to prevent yourself from bursting anymore.
You were mad at Taehyung, as well as hurt too. But his words made you feel more bad about yourself.

Was I really that wrong?? - you thought

You went in the balcony and sat on the chair kept their while sobbing.
The scenes from a few moments ago were replaying in your mind. His words were hitting you again and again. You absolutely didn't knew what to do. For now, you just wanted to cry your heart out and relax a bit.

Taehyung pov

I sat on my chair while looking at the door blankly. Was I too harsh-
Oh naah, ofcourse not. I've other businesses to care about rather than wasting my time for her.
Well hopefully she won't cling on me anymore. And I'm happy about it. Finally peaceful life.

...

I was thirsty so I decided to go in the kitchen and drink some water.
As I entered in the kitchen I saw popcorns and other snacks placed on the counter- wth-
But then it clicked me she was talking about some movie and all.
I shrugged and drank some water before I went in our shared bedroom and saw her already asleep?
Woah Y/n asleep? Nice!
No clingyness, and no disturbance today. A satisfied breath left my mouth and I made my way towards the bathroom.
When I came back and was about go to my side I noticed her red eyes. Oh she cried I guess.

Shrugging for almost the fifth time this evening, Taehyung finaly laid down and drifted off to sleep. As always with his back facing her.

-
-
-
I tried a long one ✌🏻

Thank you so much for reading
Don't forget to leave a vote💜