Chapter 7

TW: GORE, BLOOD

If you cant handle these please skip these chapter!Spoiler! Killua kills Retz 

Hello readers i'm back! Hope you enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killua's POV:

"It's..

It's..

It's Gon.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She smiled sweetly looking down. "Ever since I met Gon.. I couldn't get him out of my head!" She exclaimed, Still looking down. My anger towards her, It grew to an unbelievable level. I hate Retz. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her! I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder ever so lightly. Retz turned around towards me waiting for an reaction. 

'I hate you Retz." 

I said with cold voice. Waiting for her reaction this time. Her eyes widened. Her lips parted, quivering, and whimpering.

3rd POV:

When Retz looked into Killua's blue emotionless orbs. After hearing something so awful. His eyes seemed so dead inside. Retz stumbled upon her steps backing away slowly still keeping contact with Killua's dead eyes. Retz fell on to the concrete. Still backing away frightened by this monster. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

________________________________________________________________________________

"S-Stay back!" she spat 

Killua walking towards her slowly still keeping contact. "You are trying to take Gon away from me." Killua declared still staring into Retz poor soul Killua took out his sharp blade from his pocket. Retz gasped finally knowing what he was gonna do to her. "N-NO! Please Im sorry I'll stay away from him! P-Please..!" Retz begged. Killua was amused by this. But this isn't gonna make up with her liking Gon, HIS Gon. Killua's emotionless face smirked at Retz begging for her life! "Too.. Too bad Retz. But you're still gonna die." Killua chuckled. Killua walked towards Retz and grabbed her by the throat. 

Retz compared to Killua, Retz doesn't stand a chance. Her small fragile body shaking. Killua loved seeing his enemy so helpless, worthless.. "P-Please!!" She croaked Killua let go of Retz. Retz falling onto the ground so helpless. Killua laughed at such a sad sight. Killua kicked her onto her back, Clearly knocking the air out of Retz. Retz gasped for air. Killua bent down towards the blonde girl gasping for air. Killua gripped his blade putting it against her neck. He held Retz down. 

"How helpless you are~.." Killua cooed. 

"Please ill do anything don't kill me!" Retz begged for her life once again.

"If anything.. I want you to die." He laughed, quickly slicing Retz neck, blood spilling out. Retz gasping quickly putting her hands to her wound gasping for air. 

Killua's POV:

Retz took her last breathe. Causing me to smile so big. Hmm.. Now Now I better make this look like a suicide scene! I thought

I put the blooded blade in Retz hands which are covered in blood. I put her hands down to her waist. I looked around checking if anyone saw what had just went down. Lucky for me no one was here on this street. No one usually is. I walked home ready to meet with Gon at school tommorow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow.. That just went down! Anyways Im back and sadly there are only going to be a few chapters till the book is finished! D:

Byeee! Also follow my friend :) Her user is C0l0rBLlND or go to my followers and scroll all the way down !