Footsteps

(Art done by ghost._.puff on Instagram!)

Y/n woke up to sound of the Hunters footsteps, assuming it was time to be fed Y/n got up and slowly walked towards the door to meet again the Hunter with food.

"Heya mister, how's it been?" Y/n said with slight happiness and chattering teeth, causing the Hunter to huff a response. He was interested talking to Y/n.

"Nice" Assuming he said something good, as Y/n took a step back for him to place the food, as he did Y/n heard Six wake up from the potato sacks from the folding and pushing. As the Hunter slammed the door shut, Y/n felt sort of offended

"Okay Six, you gotta eat now." Y/n announced, hoping it would work "Why?" Six replied clearly annoyed for some reason. "Well you didn't eat yesterday so today you gotta eat!" Y/n stating the obvious, placing her hands on her hips. "If you shut up, then I will" Six suggested trying to negotiate.

"Ugh, fine" Y/n dragged out the last word as she took a small amount of food and slowly but surely crawled underneath the table, as Six dug in. As Y/n heard the loud ripping and chewing, she snuggled into the potato sacks to get warmth. After a while or so you fell asleep while Six was playing with the music box because what else does she have to do?

After a hour or so, Y/n woke up to footsteps. Not big ones like the Hunter but like a small child like Y/n or Six, Six remained oblivious to it concentrating on the music box. Eventually Y/n heard dragging of something heavy

What the fuck is that?

The next thing you knew, an axe came flying down on the door that kept Six and Y/n captive, Six scrambled backwards towards the table in a panicked state. And once the hole was big enough for the person to get in, they entered. From the look of it, it was a boy with a paper bag for a hat with two cutout holes for vision, he also wore a trench coat.

Six was under the table breathing frantically while Y/n was confused to what exactly was happening, until the paper bag boy reached his hand out. Six stepped out and then slowly took his hand and then shoved him to the ground, she immediately darted out. While he fell to the ground Y/n stepped out slowly and helped him to his feet, he was confused but then understood that she was also hiding under the table.

"Got a name?" Y/n spat out, happy to see another person. Like a dog

"Yeah, Its Mono"

"That's a nice name, I'm Y/n!"

As Y/n and Mono began chasing after Six after hearing her footsteps booming, attempting to escape. Y/n ran down a Hallway until she saw a dinner table, three figures sat at the table. A mother, a father, and what you guessed a son. Y/n was slightly disturbed about the taxidermy table causing Y/n's face to change from happy to uncomfortable. But before they progressed Mono snatch a hat small enough to fit his head, it looked like a raccoon.

Y/n and Mono crawled through a little space above a dresser, now they saw Six hanging from a little handle.

Once she realized she couldn't do it by herself and had noticed Y/n and Mono, she gulped and sighed simultaneously

Once she realized she couldn't do it by herself and had noticed Y/n and Mono, she gulped and sighed simultaneously. She dropped down and whispered Mono over as she bent down to lift him up, as Mono casually walked over while Y/n followed with slight distrust for Six. As Mono was lifted on the handle Y/n and Six grabbed on his legs to add extra weight as a ladder dropped down, the trio went up the steps in a orderly fashion.

As they got up in the attic, Y/n awed at the amount of items the Hunter kept away like the giant mirror. As Y/n followed Mono like a duckling, and Six climbing over a dresser with him and Y/n following shortly.  As Y/n waited for Six to boost Mono over and as she did Y/n sat on the ground and her coming over to relax, "So, how are you?" As y/n took her hand in friendship. Six slightly flustered and responded "Uhm, alright I guess. How about you?" Y/n slightly smiled "Good! I have another friend now!" As the duo heard a crash and shortly Mono coming back with a hat and a lever. Six rose up quickly letting go of y/n's hand with Y/n getting up to do nothing but watch, he handed Six the lever and proceeded to climb on a hanging sack the size of a person. Six stuck the lever in a slot and began cranking it causing Mono to go up and  jump catching a key, Y/n chuckled causing Mono to chuckle and Six to ignore it and go towards the ladder. Mono stuck the key on his trench coat as Y/n followed Six but tripping on a step and crashing on the floor, causing giggles from Six and gasp from Mono while Y/n to sit up and rub her shoulder.

Mono lending you a hand and you taking it with gratitude, now Y/n and Mono were holding hands which didn't do anything to him but to Y/n she had butterflies in her stomach. She liked how warm his hand was and his grip was somewhat special to you, yet it could be being touch starved for several weeks.

As He unlocked the door it led outside, there was hanging clothes on a close line and a outhouse. As the trio kept walking they made it to a shack, and in the shack was a room with many cages and traps. Mono being a quick thinker decided to push the box that laid in front of the trio with six following after and Y/n helping too, pushing the box with ease. They crawled through a space in the wall, hitting onto animal skins.

If only the knew what they had gotten themselves into.

( 3rd chapter yay! I hope you enjoyed it, sometimes it'll take me awhile to post a chapter and I'm sorry bout that but anyways ily all!)