The Airport Fight... Or Not?

"Mr. Stark- they're not stoppinggg,"

"Well, neither are we,"

The Avengers were about to battle each other when a hole appeared in front of the two teams. Like a magic-like circle.

"Uh- what?" Rhodey questioned.

"Wanda?" Sam questioned.

"No it's not me, my magic is red. Besides- I've never learned how to do that." Wanda said as Tony and Steve told their teams to stand down.

Suddenly, a kid with a spider-man-looking-suit flew threw the portal, barely catching himself on the ground as he shot a web to a hand shaped glove with slightly glowing stones. The boy took deep breaths and stumbled over his feet before walking towards the gem-glove thing. Then, an alien thing walked through the portal.

"Ah- hello." An alien looking thing spoke to the kid who looked like Peter.

"Y-you," the boy replied.

"Yes. Me. I'm going to need that gauntlet now," the alien said calmly.

"I can't do that," the boy said while coughing.

"We'll do this the hard way then." The alien wiggly-wooed his fingers and the glass from the buildings exploded as the boy clutched his head while falling to the ground.

The boy yelled as he clutched his head harder on the ground. Then suddenly, the alien's head was blasted off. The avengers looked confusingly when they realized TONY STARK WAS STANDING IN TWO PLACES.

"What the fuck," Bucky said.

"You okay kid?" The other Tony said softly.

"My head hurts," the boy replied.

"Wait a damn minute Tony. Did you bring a-" Steve started then Sam shushed him, pointing to the two on the ground.

"Okay. Just breathe with me? Yeah. Okay good. Good." The other Tony spoke again.

The others, including Spider-Man and Tony, marvelled at this interaction between the two. Tony reached out his arms, pulling the boy with the spider suit up from the ground- and giving him a hug.

"You're doing good kid," Tony said lightly.

They both got up, not paying attention to anything as the teams were discreet. The two teams were confused as to how this was happening.

"Mr. Stark, I can take the gauntlet," the boy said.

"You may be spider-man, but you are not invincible. This thing could kill you- I'm holding it."

"But Mr. Starkkkk," they both paused, "Alright fine," the boy now known as Spider-Man spoke.

Steve shot Tony a glare as if to say- 'you brought a kid to our fight'. Meanwhile, Peter was jumping out of his skin watching him and Mr. Stark interact.

Half a body stuck out of the portal. It was Steve. Shit. Language.

"Guys we need you bac- AH!"

"Capsicle? Shit- let's go save him." Tony said as him and Peter walked back through the portal- never having noticed the two teams that hid and watched them.

"Um- what was that?" Spider-Man was the first to speak up.

I can not explain how much I love these time travel stories.

-Author :)