Time Travel? Since WHEN!!

Natasha POV:
It was done, the aliens were back in their dimension, and we were all holding Loki at weapon point.

"I don't suppose I could have a drink now beca-" Loki started to say, but then a weird portal thing opened, and we all stepped away, Bruce shrinking back into his normal form. We saw some faint faces and heard yelling and shouting.

"MR. STARK!" someone yelled. Tony looked beyond confused.

Suddenly, a boy with a tattered suit thing came thrusting through the portal. Next came someone in-WAIT AN IRON MAN SUIT? I looked at Tony accusingly. He just looked mad and baffled at the same time.

"Brother NO!"

Another person came thrusting through the portal thing, and another. Looking vaguely familiar. OH MY FUCKING SHIT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING. That was my only thought as I saw Thor helping Loki up. But then I looked beside me, and saw Thor standing beside Loki.

Peter POV:
"Uhh what the- just happened?" I asked while rubbing my head.

"Where the- OH MY GOD," said Tony from under his banged up suit.

We looked across from us to see- THE ORIGINAL AVENGERS? What is happening. We must be going crazy.

Tony mask on his suit opened, and the others gasped.

"Uhhhhh," Natasha said as she was thrusted through the portal Thanos made with the time stone. Well- no biggie, just guessing.. HE SENT US BACK IN TIME?? Oh gods (reference anyone?). No no no no. The time stone was malfunctioning I think. Shit shit shit shit. And then Wanda came tumbling through the portal, pushing away Thanos with her powers. Her eyes widened as she looked at something inside the portal and screamed. Her whole body glowed red, and she sent Thanos tumbling back through the portal. She tried to breathe, but collapsed. The OG avengers just sat there with worried expressions. And confused of course.

"What is happening," the past Bruce said.

And then a little girl came walking through another portal. It was Morgan. Our-time Tony suddenly collapsed, as something came through the portal, hitting him in the back. I ran over to Morgan, steering her away from the unconscious Tony.

"Hey Morgan, how um- how did you get here," I asked.

"Well I was tawking to mommy and I asked her about when daddy is comeen back, and she said he's comeen soon, but he is off being a superhe- DADDY!" she yelled.

She ran over and grabbed onto the past Stark's leg. Oh no. How were we supposed to explain this.

"You awre back! But mommy said you were on a mission to save da world,"

Past Stark looked at everyone else, including the unconscious our-time Tony, he just awkwardly patted the girl's head, and mouthed 'what the hell' to everyone. Wanda started to breathe normally, and got back up, looking confusingly at Morgan.

"Wanda can you-"

"Yeah,"

Wanda did some of her magic, and Morgan fell asleep on the floor.

"Ohh pleease tell me we aren't back in time or something else stupid," our-time Loki said with a sigh.

"LOKI!" past Natasha yelled at the one on the floor.

Our-time Thor came running up to our-time Loki, whispering something.

"Oh great we are back in time- OH it's the chitauri haha I remember that BUT RIGHT NOW WE NEED TO STOP THE PURPLE GRAPE SO LET US GO BACK THROUGH THE PORTAL AND SAVE THE STUPID WORLD!"

"What the fuck," past-Natasha said.

"We are uh from the futureeee,"
I said waving my arms around weakly.

"What??" Past Tony said.

"Yeah and Morgan well she-"

"Is your daughter, there happy? Can we go and stop the purple grape NOW?!" our-time Loki said sounding annoyed.

"And why would you want to save the world, you're a thief, and a criminal, and a threat," past Clint said.

"Wait back up- I have a daughter?" Tony asked confusingly while looking at Morgan.

"Yes but how did she get here!" Wanda asked worriedly.

"I-I don't know." I admitted defeat.

"Wait so she- she's mine?"

"You are really that surprised past man of iron?" Thor said.

"Well we just defeated a bunch of aliens so yeah, I'm tired and confused," Tony answered back.

"We'll get prepared for much worse," Loki said twirling his robe thing around his fingers whistling.

"You should be locked up," past-Natasha said.

"A lot has happened, no time," Thor said, his fingers crackling with lightning. "We need to get back, now,"

So this is supposed to be a oneshot but I might add on I don't know. Anyways vote and comment!

-Author :)