Chapter 6

Shitty Hair: Hey

Shitty Hair: We need to talk.

I sent the message. Oh no, I sent it. Now I have to tell him.

Bakubro: Luckily for you, I have an off day today! What is it you wanna talk about?

Shitty Hair: Can you come over?

Shitty Hair: Without Justin.

Bakubro: Sure. What time? I'm free for most of the day, I'm at the vet right now though. Boomy needs his shots.

What time? I can't wait much longer or I'll make up an excuse. I need to tell him as soon as possible.

Shitty Hair: 3?

Bakubro: Works for me.

Okay, that is a lot later than what I wanted. It's only nine right now. I sit at the table, chewing on my greasy microwaved pizza as I text Bakugo. Okay, I can do this. I can totally do this.

It's  now three o'clock. I sit at my kitchen table, eating lunch. A microwaved burger from the gas station. I wait for the door to alert me, knowing he'll be here any second from now.

What if he rejects me? What if he never wants to see me again? What am I even going to do if he says yes? Will he even mean it if he does? Will he just pity me? There's too much to think about, what will I do?

Ding-dong.

Woof woof woof!

He's here. Oh no. Oh yes? I get up, slowly walking to the door. His handsome, manly face is on the other side. Rocksy sticks her nose out the door, her front paws jumping to his chest.

"Well hello to you!" He says.

"Sorry about her, I should've locked her in my room."

"Don't do that! She just wants to say hello!"

"Tr- True," The nerves are kicking in. What am I going to do? "Um, you can come in now if you want. Come on Rocksy, come inside girl!"

Bakugo comes in right behind Rocksy. "I like your house, it's small. Homey!"

"I can't tell if that's a compliment or an insult but thank you," we both laugh.

"Definitely a compliment, I want to live in a house like this!" Bakugo smiles at me as we walk into the kitchen. I sit down, taking a bite out of my burger.

He stares at me, mouth agape. "What?" I ask him, confused by his stare.

"That's not from the dollar store is it?"

"Gas station, actually."

"You don't usually eat that stuff do you?"

"I- Yeah I guess." He yanks the food out of my hand, throwing it into the garbage. "Hey! That's my food!"

"Don't eat that stuff that's disgusting! I'll make you a much better meal!" He yells, his UA self coming back. He begins searching through my drawers and cupboards for supplies, then he begins cooking.

Thirty minutes later, he places two plates in front of us. One for me, one for him. "This is veggie-packed cauliflower rice. Simple but delicious!"

It looks so good! My mouth salivates, wanting to dig in. "Thank you for the food!" we say in unison, digging in.

"What's in it? I didn't think I had much stuff to use. Thank you so much by the ways, but I could have ate the burger, you know?"

"No. Never eat that again!" He yells, looking at me sternly. "It's just frozen veggies, rice, soy sauce, and egg."

"Oh, now this is good!" I say, taking another bite. Then another. And another.

"So what was it you wanted to talk about?"

I hold my fork mid air, just by my mouth. Shoot, forgot about that.

"I- um. Right. Um, well," I'm stuttering over my words. "Well, I was just wondering if- if you remember everything your multiple versions says, or whatever. Yeah, that's what I wanted to talk about!"

He merely nods. So does he remember what he said when he was on top of me?

"So, yeah. That's all, you can go now!" I laugh awkwardly, trying to dig myself out of this growing hole.

He looks at me with a confused expression, "That's all?"

"Yup, good bye!"

"That's all?"

"Mhm!"

"I don't think it is," He stands up, leaning in from across the table. His hands hold the edges as he looks down at my lips, biting his own.

My face instantly heats up as I squeeze my eyes closed. What do I do? Is he gonna kiss me? I mean, I'm not complaining if he were to but is he? I lean back in my bar stool, not knowing what to do. Does he mean it? Is he joking? He has to be, right?

"I see, so I was wrong," He pauses for a second as I open my eyes and look into his own. He looks away, his eyes full of sadness. "I'll be heading out then, sorry." He walks away, heading towards the door. I don't want him to leave though. He can't leave. I want him. All for myself. I want to feel his body, to hold his waist as he rides his bike.

"Wait!" I run to him, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards me. He gasps, grabbing onto my chest and falling to the ground as he loses his balance. Oops.

Now he's on top of me, his head on my chest. He sits up slightly, his face less then a foot from mine. "You can't go. I don't want you to leave me, I love you too much!" His face heats up as he looks into my crimson eyes.

"I- I'm not good with words, you know this. But, I like you too. I love you. I always have." He looks away, but I pull his face back to make him look at me.

"I always have as well."

It's silent for what feels like an eternity, but was probably only a few seconds, but then something surprising happened. We lean into each other, our tongues colliding with one another as we embrace. I entwine my fingers in his blonde hair, pulling him close. I've craved this, for far too long. And now, he's giving it to me. He pulls me up as I pin him to the wall, sweat beads down our faces as we beg for more.

He puts his hands under my shirt, putting pressure on my back as he moans in delight. We don't take it further than this though, we just kiss as we feel each other. His hair is so soft, it feels great against my fingers. I want him all to myself, he's mine. All mine.

We pull away hastily, needing to finally breathe. My face is hot and I crave more, I need more. I want his body. I place my hands by his crotch, looking into his eyes. I want to dominate him. He looks into my eyes like he wants the same thing but he's too scared.

"We can take it slow, or wait. Whatever you want," I place my forehead on his. As long as I have him then I don't care how long I have to wait.

"Can we just keep doing this for today, please." He looks at me pleadingly.

"Of course, my little pomeranian." Our lips touch again as we continue. "Whatever you want."