Chapter 8: Never See It Coming

Začít od začátku

“Liam, s- stop. I – I have to get to work.”

“After I f*** you against this wall,” Liam mumbles before capturing Harry’s lips in a heated kiss.

Harry can only gasp shortly and close his eyes in defiance before giving in as he wraps his arms around Liam’s neck. What the hell? Might as well give in when it feels… so GOOD and Liam is so f***ing hot right now.

“Tell me something,” the older lad breathes out against Harry’s lips, pulling away as he continues kissing down Harry’s neck. Harry whines from the distance now set between their lips, but Liam just hushes him. “Did you plan on going to work with your shirt hanging open like this? Navel showing for people to see other than me?”

“What?” Harry asks in a daze, leaning back against the wall to catch his breath as Liam unbuttons his shirt and kisses down his chest and even lower.

“Your shirt… Leaving nothing to the imagination for other people. But, never mind.”

*WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT!*

Blinking his eyes in confusion, Harry looks down just as he feels Liam unbuttoning his skinny jeans and pulls them down with his boxers. Cold air hits his hard cock as it springs free from its confines. Liam stares at it lustfully, then looks back up at Harry with a wink before he leans forward and swallows down Harry’s cock in one go.

“Oh god. If your mouth wasn’t so – F***!”

Liam only hums in response, continuing to suck on Harry’s cock as he makes obscene noises that should definitely not be legal. This isn’t fair to Harry at all, and Liam probably knows it. Bastard, Harry curses Liam and his talented mouth.

“I – I thought you were gonna massage me?” he asks shakily, losing his breath from the amount of pleasure he’s feeling.

“Does blowing you not count, then?”

“Sh- shut up. This shouldn’t even b- be happening!”

“But it is,” Liam counters before continuing to suck on Harry’s cock without another word.

Before Harry knows it, he’s coming down Liam’s throat with a cry of the brown-eyed lad’s name leaving his mouth. He has his hands buried in Liam’s hair, tugging at it as he tries to come down from his high. Liam seems to like it too, as he hums in appreciation and sucks every last dribble from Harry’s cock before pulling away.

Wiping his mouth with the back on his hand, Liam stands up from the ground and leans over Harry to capture his lips again. Harry whimpers lightly and kisses back without any resistance this time, strangely enjoying the taste of his own come from inside Liam’s mouth. This should be wrong, but it so isn’t when Liam’s tongue licks into Harry’s mouth as if he still hasn’t had enough.

“Um, as much as you’re enjoying this,” Harry breathes out when he manages to pull back from Liam’s mouth, “I really do have to get to work now. I can’t be late on my first day.”

“I’m sure Barbara won’t mind if you’re late by a half hour,” Liam mumbles in reply, confusing Harry.

“Half an hour? Why would I be late for – Oh!”

Harry cuts himself off with a gasp when he feels Liam suddenly tug his jeans and boxers off all the way, pushing Harry’s shirt off his shoulders and down his arms until it lands on the floor. Liam smiles softly as Harry stands naked before him and pulls his own shirt over his head, throwing it back without caring where it would land.