"What do you mean? I just had some." I say in confusion.

"We ran out of water when we were at the forest. We have not found any since then." He says.

"Then who gave me..." I point at the empty cup that is next to me.

Connie whips out both his blades and looks around frantically. "We are not alone up here!"

My head starts to pound and I am getting a little dizzy. "Woah! You have a twin, Connie?" I ask.

"What? I have no twin?" He says.

"What are you talking about? He is literally right there and he looks like you too." I say. I see two people - Connie and another person who looks exactly like him.

"There is no one here, (Y/n)." He says. My eyes widen as I realise both figures are opening their mouths at the same time and doing the same movements.

"Sorry. I really must be tired." I say as I rub my eyes.

Zipping noises are heard coming from next to us. I look over and see Eren, Mikasa, Hange and Levi had returned. They all just stood there and I am seeing double of them too.

"Captain! Section Commander!" Connie yells as he runs up to them. He speaks to them quietly and I watch as Eren and Mikasa.

"How are you, (Y/n)?" Eren asks. "You shouldn't really be sitting up. Is your hip okay?"

"Don't ask so many questions at once, Eren." Mikasa says.

"It's fine. I'm okay I think." I say. "What did you guys find in the basement?"

"We will tell you when we get back. For now, we don't really have time." Eren tells me.

"Why not?" I ask.

"We need to get back. We don't know if anyone is still lurking out here." Mikasa says.

I look over at Levi, Hange and Connie. Levi looks scared or shocked and he is looking straight at me. Hange has a look of concern on her face - one of her eyes were bandaged and her glasses were broken and cracked.

Connie salutes them both. "Sir! I will go and tell Jean and Armin!" he says as he runs off.

I hear footsteps come towards me and then suddenly stop. I look up and see Levi towering above me. His eyes moved towards the empty cup that was next to me.

He kneels down next to me. "What did you drink?" he asks.

"The water you gave me? It was you who gave me that wasn't it?" I ask.

"We did not give you anything. Now, what the hell did you drink (Y/n)?!" he slightly yells.

"I don't know okay!" I yell back. "It was there and I thought you put it there! But I'm guessing it wasn't you."

"We don't have a clean water source even if we wanted water." Hange says from behind Levi. "That means we are not alone."

Footsteps are heard coming quickly from behind me and there were multiple of them. I look behind me and see Armin, Jean and Connie coming back - along with Floch.

I roll my eyes and look back towards Levi. "Only the ten of us survived then, huh?" I ask.

"It looks like it." Jean says. "We looked for any survivors but we failed."

"Let's saddle up and get ready to go." Levi commands.

"Yes sir!" Everyone replies.

I look at the sun and it was setting really slowly. It looks like it has hardly moved since the last time I checked. The steam that was rising from my body had stopped. Had I already healed?