026: bonus chapter

"We are soul mates?!" Deiji choked and started coughing, which made Jungwon laugh.

They had been together for a week now and many things had happened. Deiji met his parents for the first time and saw his room. But there were also embarrassing things, for example how she had pushed her foot against the door when she wanted to leave Jungwon alone so he could change. Jungwon just shook his head and was amused by the sight of the girl.

,,Yes," Jungwon replied dryly, putting his cell phone aside as he slowly sat up. Deiji sat at her desk, however, with a shocked look turned to him.

Finding a soulmate was hard, very rare between humans and vampires.

"And you knew about it." Deiji picked up a brush and threw it in Jungwon's direction, who caught it easily and started laughing. I wanted to tell you, but it was hard," he turned the brush in his hand and looked at it as if it was the most interesting thing there was, instead of telling Deiji that he was also somehow too shy to tell her.

Deiji slowly turned back towards her desk and exhaled, about to pick up her brush when she realized she had thrown it at Jungwon, making her turn once again in his direction.

"Can you give me my brush?" ,,Why should I?" Deiji sighed. Her stomach was already cramping, so she didn't feel like arguing with Jungwon about something like that. She yawned for a moment before getting up and running towards Jungwon to grab it out of his hand.

Jungwon, who was lying comfortably on her bed with his head on her pillow, did not hand the brush to the girl but held it away from her while an amused grin played around his lips. He loved this mouse and cat game with Deiji. Whenever she got angry about something so small, she became like a wild cat that looked more cute than wild.

They were together for a single week, but it seemed like years.

"Jungwon give it to me now!" Deiji whined ,,What if I don't?" the girl who was standing next to the bed trying to grab the brush looked at him snappishly. ,,You're tired Deiji give yourself a break." Jungwon's teasing look softened and Deiji stopped.

Jungwon took advantage of the opportunity and pulled her by the arm onto the bed and thus onto him since their bed was not meant for two but one person. Deiji yelped at his action.

,,Yah!" Jungwon exhaled loudly ,,You are tired Deiji or are you becoming a vampire?" Deiji sighed, "Maybe I'll adapt to you?" now she wrapped her arms around Jungwon as much as she could, after a short silence she spoke "I wish vampires were warm." "I can give you my hoodie if you want?"

When there was no reply, Jungwon sat up, forcing Deiji to stand up. "Wait a minute." Jungwon was about to pull his hoodie over his head when Deiji stopped him, "Wait, you don't want to sleep shirtless, do you?" Jungwon ignored her and took off the hoodie, "No worries, I have a T-shirt underneath but I can sleep shirtless too if it makes you feel better?" When the blushy girl carefully opened her eyes, Jungwon pointed at the hoodie with a quick glance. She ignored his words about being shirtless and quickly put his hoodie on. ,,Wait, I'll turn off the light" As if by itself, the light went off, as Jungwon had turned it off with his vampire speed, and Deiji was pulled onto the bed, "Now sleep."he said to her.

How could she sleep? Embraced by his scent, she thought of something for which she packed all her courage and pride, "I sleep under one condition." Jungwon hummed in a deep voice which made Deiji briefly unsure whether she should say it or not. "I need my goodnight kiss." even if she got shy about those words herself, she didn't know what it was doing to him. ,,Umm are you a little kid? Should I also sing something?" Jungwon, who was usually so bold to her, got a little nervous but when he noticed how Deiji was breathing faster and she must be more nervous than himself he regained his self-confidence.

He turned her over in one movement so that she was trapped under his arms and exhaled with embarrassment. If you want it so much, Deiji.

Deiji, on the other hand, was in shock under the boy, but not only that, her cheeks felt on fire and she suddenly felt dizzy when she realized what she had gotten herself into, but still she liked it, after all it was the boy she liked and she wanted him to kiss her.

But what happened next, she herself had not expected. Jungwon leaned down and kissed her cheek tenderly. His hair fell into her face and tickled her forehead. He started placing several kisses towards her jawline and with each kiss, several butterflies erupted in her stomach. His ice cold soft lips on her warm skin felt almost magical.

Jungwon noticed herself how warm the girl was and her warmth felt relaxing and pleasant.

When Deiji noticed how the boy did not move towards her mouth but neck she opened her mouth, "Umm I was thinking of another kiss umm" Jungwon did not stop but spoke between his kisses, "Of what- exactly ?"

Now she had to say it, "Jungwon kiss me on the lips," she said loud and clear, putting all her confidence into it. Jungwon stopped and chuckled lightly, "Okay miss" He brought his face closer to hers and looked deep into her eyes and then at her tender lips beneath him before placed his lips finally on hers.

・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

(A/n: Kinda lost but that was it. This story is officially finished and thanks for all the reads/votes/comments 😔🤌🏻

Ad: I have a new book called ,,Paper cuts" and that's also a Jungwon ff so I recommend you it. That book is about angst and so on ig and I tried so hart to make it look aesthetic since I am trYing to do an anime inspired book. Yee have a great day engenes 🌟💕😭)