Cuddle buddy (PA x Geo)

⚠️Closeted Gay boi PA⚠️

(Sometimes I have no particular reason for shipping or writing something. I just do-)

These mean thoughts :>

(this is before PA finds out he loves Geo :D)

Georgia yawned, he needed a cuddle buddy. This is a demand.

Quickly getting out of his bed, he fled his room to find a state to steal. He couldn't stand being alone for too long. Florida calls him a ginny pig because of that sometimes. But it's not like he was any different in that matter either.
Georgia peeked into the meeting room of the southern states, mostly to see which one looked comfortable enough to snuggle. "Georgia? Why are ya here!? Didn't we kick you out!?!" Tennessee said looking dead at the sleepy state.
He studied everyone carefully.

Texas is wearing a scratchy-looking sweater instead of his normal wear. So big no.

Alabam, Mississippi, and S.C all look kinda pissed at the moment. Nope.

Florida and Louie are playing with fire. Nah.

Tennessee and North Carolina are well... Themselves... So enormous no.

Kentucky won't shut up about bourbon. So another big no.

Oklahoma might have a tornado in the middle of it. So hell to the naw.
Georgia looks at everyone else's clothing. Yeah... No. They all look uncomfortable and angry.

"No," Georgia replied and left the room with an unsatisfactory look on his face.

"The hell was that?" Oklahoma remarked chucking a bit. "He's probably trying to find someone to cuddle or something," Mississippi replied. Georgia continued his search to find the perfect cuddle buddy. Moving to the midwest states. Their meeting always seemed a lot more fun than the southern ones he used to go to.

"HEY!! YOU DON'T HAVE THE TALKING RANCH SHUT UP ILLINOIS!!!"

"FUCK YOU OK!! HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP!!"

Yeah... Never mind their always a bit on the loud side for Georgia. He can handle loud but not that loud. Maybe the western states might be.... Nah they're too hot... Alaska is out with Hawaii. So no. Gov and D.C are gone too, and Mary went Grocery shopping. So... No.

Georgia pouted, where hasn't he checked...? "OH!" Georgia quickly walked down the hall to the North Eastern state meeting room. "OH FUCK YOU!!"

"NO FUCK YOU!!"

"FUCK ALL OF YOU!!"

Georgia opens the door completely silencing the room. "Uhhhh the fuck you doing here Geo?" N.Y asked. "Hmmmmm...."

Mass will complain.

N.Y will hit me...

New Jersey might wake me up.

Rhode Island is too small.

Maine is kinda loud.

New Hampshire is scary.

Del and Connecticut are also a bit too small.

Vermont smells too much like syrup and then I'll get hungry and won't fall asleep.

"YOU!" He yelled pointing at PA. "Me?" Georgia nodded, grabbing the back of his shirt. "Cuddle buddy. Now." And with that, he dragged the state away from the meeting and back into his room.

"The hell is wrong with the states in this house..." Mumbled Massachusetts. "Way too much..." N.Y replied.

"GEORGIA LET ME GO!!" Screamed the smaller male. Geo shook his head and threw Pennsylvania on multiple blankets and pillows on a very well-hidden bed. Georgia yawned, climbing into the bed with him. "GEORGIA I'M LEAVING!!" Penn tried getting up only to be held down by Georgia. "Shhh..."

PA was bright red. "DON'T YOU SHUSH ME!! LET ME GO!!" Geo buried his head in the other's neck. "G-Georgia-"

"Good night Penny..." Georgia covers them in most of the blankets and gives him a small kiss on the neck. Not really thinking anything of it. He normally does a cheek when he's about to nap with someone as a thank you, but he's way too tired to move.  Shortly after he passes out on top of a flustered as hell Pennsylvania.

PA was so confused. Comfortable yeah. But did Georgia seriously just kiss him like that. On the neck?! That was probably one of PA's weakest spots. Penn bit his lip, feeling Geo's hot breath on his neck. But... Wasn't he straight?! Britain told him some of this shit could get him killed. But... It feels nice. Really nice. And Britain was a bit of a hypocrite at times. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He whispered. Pennsylvania yawned,  he didn't get a lot of sleep that night... Sooooooo- maybe... He'll just worry about it when he wakes up.

Pennsylvania wrapped his hands around Georgia. "Goodnight Peachy."

Maybe he wasn't as straight as he formally thought.

I love this ship-
No idea why I just do. ;w; 👌

Also, the picture sucks.

Have a good day :)