Jade: okay? Okay?! What is the date?!

Ashton: I can't tell you. It's a secret and a surprise. It's a secret-surprise

Jade: you are such a weirdo!

Ashton: hey! Your the one going on a date with a weirdo

Jade: *you're

Ashton: YOU'RE a math tutor, not English. As long as I don't forget what the difference between a quadratic and trinomial is around you I'm fine

Jade: well see a quadratic...

Ashton: if you explain it to me one more time I will throw the text book at you

Jade: ugh

Ashton: anyway I'm going to sleep, you should too. Our date is tomorrow by the way

Jade: wait, tomorrow and you aren't telling me what it is yet?

Ashton: I'm asleep

Jade: you're a dick

Ashton: *your

Jade: nope! Not this time!

Ashton: GO TO SLEEP!

Jade: okay okay! Goodnight Ashton!

Ashton: goodnight!

Jade had to cover her mouth most of time during the conversation to stop herself from laughing out loud. She can't believe this is actually happening. How long ago was it that she hated Ashton? How long ago was it that she thought he automatically knew him? She thought she knew who he was and what he did. She thought that everything she overheard about him in the school hallways were true. Now, she can't even remember why she ever thought that. He was one of the sweetest, nicest guys she's ever met. She felt genuinely cared for by Ashton.

~~~

Calum wasn't in school today. That's the first thing Jade noticed Calum was never off on a Friday though. He had AP physics today and loved it and reused to miss the class.

Jade tried not to worry. He probably jus needed some time to cool of because of their argument yesterday. He was probably going to call or show up at Jade's tonight and they would be fine. They would be fine. She was being dramatic yesterday not thinking they could recover from this. They are best friends. They have to recover. That's what Jade kept reminding herself.

Lunch was a little lonely. She went to the library because the cafeteria was too crowded for her with Calum not being there. The library now seemed to empty with Calum not being there. She hated this. For the whole week she hasn't had Calum by her side. It sucked so much.

Just when Jade thought she would be lonely the whole lunch the chair next to her was pulls back from the desk and someone sat down. She looked over and saw Ashton with a piece of folded up paper. He was smiling at Jade like he was up to something.

"Hi?" Jade said unsurely. She was very nervous as to why he was smiling that way.

"Hello." Ashton nodded his head a little bit and slid the folded piece of paper across the table and next to Jade's English book. "For you." He says grinning.

"What is it?" Jade hesitates to pick it up.

"Information about our date." He grins. Jade rolls her eyes and opens up the paper and her eyes scan over it.

"You've really planned this out." Jade let out a little laugh as her eyes looked over when he was going to pick her up and what would be best to wear. It was all pretty simple.