Ashton opens his mouth to speak. He didn't know if he was going to say thank you or tell Luke the truth but he never got the chance.

"Oh, fuck," Luke sighs, rolls his eyes and leans against his locker beside Ashton.

Ashton looks to the right to see michael coming down the hall way. He stops at his locker next to Ashton. Completely blanks Luke and says,

"Hey Ashton," he smiles and puts book away.

"Hi," Ashton says, he glances at Luke who is smirking and finding the whole thing hilarious, apparently.

"Do you have an okay day?" Michael continues to talk as if Luke is not there.

"Yeah, it was fine." Ashton shrugs. He could feel the tension and anger growing between the two boys.

"Good." Michael nods.

There is silence between the three boys and Ashton begins to feel very nervous about what might happen any minute now.

"Three weeks." Luke breaks the silence and both Michael and Ashton look to their left.

"What?" They both say together.

"Three weeks." Luke repeats. "You guys have three weeks this Saturday to get better at football because we have a game."

"So you actually managed to get another weird captain to agree to play us because you think we are shit?" Michael says in an accusing tone. Ashton was only going to agree.

Luke shrugs. "Three weeks."

"What does it even matter for?" Michael scoffs. Ashton couldn't help but agree with him. There was know real point for the football game. It was all Luke's fancy. No one else on the team cared that much.

"Because I said you guys are shit, and you are so we have to get more practise in. On another team this time, not ourselves." Luke snaps.

"It's not even football season!" Michael slams his locker closed.

"Listen," Luke barks back and Ashton just wants to bang his head of a wall. "You want to go to UCLA with no training, playing guys who don't stop? You want to be playing and training and learning totally in prepared? Be my guest. We don't need you!" Luke slams his locker closed. "We have guys fighting to get your spot. We don't need you!" Luke hits his fist of the locker. If people weren't already staring the definitely are now. "I don't need you!" Luke punches the locker again and pushes Ashton out the way to get to Michael.

Normally Ashton can hold his own with Luke. Ashton can normally drag Luke off a guy in a fight. He can usually push Luke to the ground and make him stay there. But when Luke gets this angry, and the worked up there is no stopping him.

Ashton gets thrown into the middle of the hall and Luke slams his body into Michael, bringing them both to the ground. Ashton reacts quickly. He gets up and grabs Luke's wrist before he can hit Michael in the face. That might have been a mistake because Luke is now totally distracted from Michael who swing his fist and connects it with Luke's jaw.

"Get the fuck off me!" Michael yells angrily.

"Ashton! Fuck off!" Luke yells at the same time.

Michael flips them both over making Ashton lose grip of Luke's wrist. Ashton stumbles back just as Michael's fist lands on Luke's face again.

"Fuck you!" He yells. "Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" He repeats with each punch.

"It wasn't me!" Luke screams and grabs Michael's fist before he can hit him again and bends it so it could break.