Chapter 3

Ariana was in the living room of her mansion. The girls were upstairs playing in their room. Klaus wasn't in his study painting. The rest of the family was doing whatever they wanted.
Ariana outfit

Ariana heard a knock at the door and went to see it was Bella

Ariana heard a knock at the door and went to see it was Bella. "Can I help you" Ariana asked. "Yeah umm.. I'm sorry for how I treated my daughter. The family thought she was the one who almost killed me and I believed them" Bella said. "You shouldn't be apologizing to me. You should apologize to Nina but she wants nothing to do with your family. Once everything is over were going home to New Orleans." Ariana said. Bella sighed and nodded. "But just because you thought she was the one who almost killed you gives you ou no reason to treat her like the way you did." Ariana said then closes the door. She sighed. She went to get the girls because they were going to be spending time on the reservation today. She walked to their room to see them playing. "Alright girls you should start getting ready if you want to go to the reservation today" Ariana said. Hope and Nina got changed and packed some stuff for them to do.
Hope outfit

Nina outfit

Once they were ready they got in the car with their mother and were on their way to the reservation

Once they were ready they got in the car with their mother and were on their way to the reservation. "Alright remember if anything happen tell Jacob to call me and be good girls" Ariana said. "Yes mommy" Hope and Nina said. Ariana smiled. Soon they arrived at Sam's house. Emily walked out to see the girls and smiled. The girls ran to Emily and hugged her. "Alright have fun and listen" Ariana said. The girls nodded and went inside. Ariana drove back to the house. Back at Sam's house Hope and Nina were sitting on the couch drawing when the boys walked in with their imprints. "Hey girls" the boys said. Nina and Hope smile at them. "Girls this is Kim Jared's girlfriend and Rachel Pauls girlfriend and Jacob sister. This is Claire Emily niece" Sam said. Nina and Hope waved at them. "Who are their mother and father" Rachel asked. "Remember Ariana" Paul said. Rachel and Kim nodded. "Those are her girls." Paul said. Rachel and Kim gasped. "Shut up no way" Kim said. The boys nodded. "Wait does that mean she got married" Rachel asked. Jacob nodded. "And she didn't tell me" Rachel said. Rachel, Kim, and Ariana were extremely close. Rebecca Rachel's twin was also friends with Ariana as Ariana would always come to Jacobs house for play when they were little. "Is she here" Kim asked. "She just dropped off the girls and went back to her mansion she has here but I think she is coming back with her husband" Emily said. "I think Charlie likes Klaus more than Edward" Jared said. "Yeah I mean there is no denying that" Sam said. Nina and Hope were drawing and Nina had a picture of he mother and father on their wedding day. She walked up to Rachel and Kim and gave them the picture. Rachel took the picture and smiled. "Awe look Kim" Rachel said. Kim looked and smiled. "Your mother looks pretty" Kim said. Nina smiled and went back to drawing and coloring. The pack was hanging out with the girls for the whole day.