šˆ'š¦ š§šØš­ š„šžš­š­š¢š§š  š²šØš® š šØ

TW// self-harm, self-hatred, crying, cussing, self-destructive behavior

Summary: things are going downhill for the young president. Thankfully, the minutes man is there for him.

꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Tubbo didn't know how long he's been sitting there, but quite the while has passed for sure. He was sat down on the cold ground of one of the unoccupied houses that he himself has built along with the docks at the early stages of first L'Manburg. The atmosphere there was colder than usual. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that both his arms felt like they were on fire, as crimson liquid was pouring out of newly self inflicted cuts. A small but sharp pocket knife that he's been given by Sam was laying  on the wooden floor next to him, also covered in his own blood. The brunette didn't really understand the "fun" in self-harm. Obviously, there was none. It was just sort of satisfying, maybe even comforting. Of course, normal people would disagree, and he could definitely see why, as it was painful, and to some people, the thought of having their arms getting cut and see blood rushing out of them was utterly disgusting. But then, there were the...not normal people. The more broken amongst the collective. The ones who could even find the self inflicted harm beautiful.

He wasn't really the type to think of it like that, but the feeling of the sharp item slicing through his pale, delicate skin was almost addicting. It was obviously not a good addiction, and he really tried to get help...that is if anyone was even there to help him.

In all honesty, the little ram hybrid was positive that he had no one. Well..except for memory boy..and hopefully Sam and Puffy, but otherwise? No...he really had nobody else. The feeling wasn't exactly new to him. He was used to have only two to three people in his life, them being Tommy, Eret, Sam and if it weren't for the copious amounts of wars, maybe he'd still have Sapnap. But either than that no one really seemed to give a shit, but to Tubbo, that was okay...so why did he feel even more lonely now? Maybe it was because he didn't have Tommy by his side anymore, confident that the blonde has grown a hatred towards the shorter. It would be fair if he did though.

Tubbo let out a sigh, as he mindlessly looked around the cold room, his hands still bleeding. He knew he should go and clean it up, because there was more blood pouring..probably because he cut deeper than he usually would. He slightly cussed under his breath, mainly because he didn't feel like moving, despite knowing he eventually would have to stand up and leave. Go do his...presidential work..aka get yelled at Fundy and Quackity and have stares burn into his skin, reminding him that he will never escape the haunting resemblance between him and the previous president. Honestly, Tubbo really saw a lot of differences between him and Schlatt, but the people around didn't like to think so, and instead remained comparing him to the monster who once ruled this broken nation.

As Tubbo was about to get up, a knock startled him. His eyes widened. No one could see him like this, he thought, but as much as he wanted to get up and make a break for it through the window, it felt as if gravitation has locked him in place. In sheer panic, the brunette watched as the door opened, to reveal no other than his enderman friend. It was Ranboo.

Once the taller recognized who was sitting on the floor with bleeding arms. It was Tubbo.

The enderman hybrid wasted no time in running over to the shorter, who was still sitting with tear filled eyes. This was not going how he wished it'd be. “Oh my god you're bleeding!” Ranboo said, taking off his suit, his white blouse and red tie covering his chest. He wrapped the black fabric around one of Tubbo's blood covered arms, not sure what to do with the other. The brunette only watched sadly, unsure of what to say or what to do. So, instead he just embraced the fact that he was too tired to come up with an excuse, he muttered "I'm sorry..” in a low voice.

“N-no..it's okay. It's not your fault.” Ranboo whispered back, as he finished tying the black fabric to Tubbo's left arm, trying to stop the bleeding in one arm. He looked at the smaller, the his gaze traveled to the sharp weapon that was laying next to him. Immediately realization hit the enderman hybrid. He slowly put his hand on the brunette's shoulder. “Did...did you do this to yourself..?” He asked in a shy, quiet voice, not wanting to bring discomfort to the smaller. Tubbo looked at him with sad eyes, more tears spilling from them.

Ranboo brought Tubbo closer to his chest, holding him tight but also made sure not to hurt him. “I'm sorry..” The brunette whispered again. Ranboo just shook his head, trying to tell his shorter friend that he wasn't at fault.

After a few seconds, Ranboo stood up with Tubbo in his arms. He knew he had to get Tubbo to his house, to properly treat his wounds, but he also knew that the brunette wouldn't want anyone to see him with crimson liquid pouring out of his right arm, and so, with hesitation, Ranboo focused on teleporting. “This might feel a little weird, if you get sick, tell me.” Warned the enderman his shorter friend, who only nodded in response. Within a few seconds, the pair was gone, only purple particles falling onto the wooden floor before completely disappearing.

。・:*˚:✧。 .

“How are you feeling?” Ranboo asked, while sitting down next to his short friend, who had his arms bandaged up and holding a cup of hot chocolate. “Better.” He replied, giving the taller a sweet, reassuring smile. “I'm glad.” Ranboo said. They remained there, talking about anything that came in mind, just anything to take their minds off of what happened like forty minutes prior. Ranboo promised Tubbo that they don't ever have to speak of what happened there, unless the brunette himself wanted to. And honestly, Tubbo was grateful.

After some time, they decided that Tubbo would be staying over the night, both for safety reasons (Ranboo wanting to make sure Tubbo wouldn't attempt anything later), and because Tubbo wanted to stay. And so, after getting comfortable on Ranboo's sofa, they both fell asleep and comfortable in each other's arms.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭
Sorry, the ending a bit trash D: I'm in online class rn and the teacher is shouting at us..I hate it :'p