Never argue with him

Okay...this is it..the new chapter uhm... it's 8:35Pm...in the end of the chapter will see when dis i finish it..oh and 42 readers!..thanks!! I do appreciate it..yes, yes alot,thank you,ありがとうございました..Спасибо...شكراً...gracias..Merci
This is the only lenguages i know of...but atleast now you know how much i appreciate it🤍🙂
_________________________________
Ciel's pov:

'So it seems that yuuri surprisingly super busy with some random things..i don't know about obviously....so~ i guess i'm gonna wake my mi amor~🤍heh~..anyway I am walking to his room right now..i am starving...wanna wake him up so we will begin to eat... let's get this over with...oh i am here..'
As i opened the door i saw a figure sleeping in the big king sized bed so i walked up to the bed and shaked the figure.."hey..wake up!" I yelled whisper to wake him up... It's not like i don't want to....i gotta see my mi amor's peacful face...'

I opened the curtains allowing the bight warm light to come in.

I swear i heard a growl as i heard a yell "YUURI CLOSE THOSE DAMNED CURTAINS YOU JERK💢!oh and guess what...i will get my revenge for what you did in front of the quee- OH MY I AM SO SORRY..I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS YOU!?

'well not gonna lie that was a sudden burst of anger..i never knew he could get angry that way..but...he looks cute...heh~
Anyways..ahem ahem.."It's okay mi amo-uhm i mean y/n it's completely okay..that happens sometimes with me and Sebastian..they get annoying sometimes i completely understand you.!"

As i said that he smiled softly and nodded making me smile back 'His soft lips...his cute voice.. cannot help but think what will happen when he will moan my name~'

"Ahem..anyways..what are you doing here..? Isn't yuuri supposed to be the one waking me up..? He has to get me ready..i don't know how to dress my self..." He said as he looked away..so i replied "no worries..i will let Sebastian to come here and dress you up..he is done making breakfast anyway..so hurry up or the breakfast will get cold." I said as he nodded so i just went out smiling at him softly..

I went down stairs and to the kitchen and saw him washing the dishes so i ordered "Sebastian. Yuuri is out for some important business..so he couldn't wake up his master...i woke y/n up all ready..all you have to do is get him ready, brush his teeth, bath him..go do it now." He bowed and said "Yes my lord" as he left up stairs.

~•°-~•°-~•°-~•°-~•°-~•°-~•°-~•°-~

Sebastian's pov:

'yuuri is busy with important work..? I am curious what work is he so busy with so he couldn't wake his master up.'
I thought..i came infront of the white and gold big door so i knocked 3 times exactly as i hear a faint voice from the other side of the door 'Come in' so i did as told..

I came in and looked at him so i bowed and said "Good morning milord...my young master ciel told me to assist you in getting ready..if you have no problem."

"No..i do not have any problem i actually want help..truth be told...i do not know how to change..so~ yea.." he replied as i nodded walked up to him and -

~Time skip~

Y/n's pov:

After getting ready and all i ..no..me and Sebastian went down stairs for the breakfast as i sit down and started eating

me and Sebastian went down stairs for the breakfast as i sit down and started eating