"Uh, you go first," Shinso said, rubbing the back of his neck as his hair was no longer defying gravity. It covered his face and framed it differently. It made (y/n) want to touch it even more since she didn't see this style often.

"Uh, no you!" She was still out of breath. "Or actually wait!"

She signed and grabbed her face.

"This is a disaster," she mumbled but stood up quickly on her bed making it bounce up and down. She pointed her slender finger into his face and made the man jump back afraid of what she was planning.

"No need to get so passionate, unless you are starting another chaotic filled day."

"I mean you could say that!" she said and relaxed a bit. "I was just wanting your number!"

He snickered and looked up at her not realising she was that passionate about it.

"Are you saying you're asking me out?" he hit a homerun right there. She got all flustered and looked like she was malfunctioning. "Relax Kitten, of course you can have it."

"Yeah, plus I only want it for nights when I can't sleep," she said lifting her head in the air like she was a snobbish rich girl even if she was the exact opposite in attitude.

"Yeah, uh-huh." he said standing up and grabbing her phone. He slid to her contact section and made a new contact quickly putting his number in her phone. "Good thing, I was going to ask you the same thing, you saved me some embarrassment."

"Sly dog," she said, throwing her pillow at him and rushing out of the room.

"How am I to keep up with her," he mumbled and stood up. He spotted her making two cups of coffee for the two. "I'll be back kitten, I'm going to go get started and cleaned up."

She finished and quickly did the same. She tossed on some shorts and a simple long sleeve shirt that said 'no sleep for the wicked (wicked being crossed out), more like the hyperactive'. The color was a pastel blue that went well with the hat she tossed on her head which was her simple black Adidas one. She rushed to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth after applying quick makeup. She was back in the kitchen in no time, sitting by Izuku while him and Ochako watched the girl with a smirk on their faces.

"What is up my dudes?" (y/n) sipped her coffee and looked at the two.

"So, what happened?" Ochako asked, wanting all the good detail.

"Oh we watched videos while laughing our asses off last night." (y/n) said giving them everything they did.

"Why do I not believe that?" Izuku looked at Ochako as the two had this connection to thinking she was lying. "What really went down."

"Literally sat cuddled up so we could watch all the funny vines. Rip vine, my true star crossed lover." (y/n) placed the back of her hand on her head and acted hurt and heartbroken. "Oh Romeo, oh Romeo, where art thou Romeo."

"I think she is telling the truth," Ochako said, a little disappointed that nothing spicy happened between her OTP. "I mean at least did you ask for his number, Kirishima won't stop talking about that."

"Yeah, only because that was the best sleep I have ever gotten." She said smiling.

"Not for the purpose of hitting on him?" Izuku was now confused.

"I mean, a little bit more for the sleep." She was content. "Hey where is brother bear?"

"He's locked in his room," Izuku tossed a spoon over Ochako's head and into the sink.

"Score, one million!" (y/n) shouted and 'awed' as if a crowd was going wild.

"I can already tell it's going to be a crazy day," Shinso said as he walked into the kitchen and plopped down on the empty seat.

"Hey, everyday is a cray cray day!" (y/n) said getting a java high.

"Looks like enough caffeine for you." Izzuku took the cup and started to drink it.

"I donut want to say goodbye to my java high," (y/n) said as she ran her finger down her cheek symbolizing a tear.

"Wow that rhymed," Ochako said surprised.

"Hold up what is with the donut part?" Shinso asked but completely regretted it.

"Oh no," Izuku frowned and closed his eyes pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Izu always comes in to get donuts all the time at the cafe, I think it has a connection to him being a cop, but it also has a lot to do with visiting my sister-in-law." (y/n) said as she made fun of the man.

"We're not married yet!" Izuku said blushing and frying his own brain.

"Better put a ring on it, before I steal yo' lady!" (y/n) said as she giggled, making Ochako get a giggle out of the joke.

"Now it makes sense," Shinso said, still regretting the question.

"I must wake up brother bear!" (y/n) said, rushing behind Ochako and Shinso grabbing a pot annf a pan.

"No!" Izuku jumped forward and tried to stop her crazy, cackling ass. "Last time you did that you almost became lunchmeat."

"If you poke the bear too many times," (y/n) stopped and thought about the line that was supposed to come after it even if she already screwed it up. "Oh well keep going."

"That was so wrong," Shinso and Ochako cringed and waited for the loud ruckus.

"I don;t get no sleep cuz' of y'all, you ain't gonna get no sleep cuz' of me!" (y/n) pushed the door open and started to slam the pots and pans together.

"Not this again!" Katsuki's angry voice could be heard in his room. "I'm gonna kick your ass Izuku for allowing this to go on!"

"It wasn't me!" Izuku said as he rushed around the couch hurdling a chair at one point. "I swear on my life I tried to stop her."

"Not good enough brother cop!" (y/n) said, stirring the pot.

"Shut up (y/n)!" Izuku said as he got chased by an angry Katsuki. "I am too young to die!"

"When a brother bear makes the kill, what should we do with the body?" (y/n) asked as Izuku had to hurdle another chair and doge into the kitchen running around the island.

"I am going to roast both of you over a hot fire!" Katsuki said, slipping over the couch.

"Holy shit," Shinso watched as the three ovoiced each other. (y/n) ran into the kitchen and hid in the cubby above the fridge and waited for her own storm to cool down. 'This a normal morning?"

"Yeah, we had a long streak of one not happening since you showed up." Ochako orze and watched as Izuku tripped and fell to his doom while (y/n) chanted 'sacrifice' over and over again. "But that streak just ended today."

"Sacrifice the lamb to the Gods, brother bear!" (y/n) shouted.

"Shut up! Your next!"
_____________________________________________

I do not own the characters, Kōhei Horikoshi does!