"I mean, yeah." Ochako said as she helped (y/n) keep the man's arm still.

"I'll be easy on you," (y/n) said as she checked to see if the wax was ready. "Almost done."

"Dude, don't be a pansy," Katsuki said as he watched the man flinch every time (y/n) moved to stir the wax.

"Easy for you to say!" Kiri said as he got ready to feel the heat and pain.

(y/n) slathered the wax on his armpit and waited for it to dry.

"Oh man this doesn't hurt at all," he said as he relaxed a little bit more and let the girls do their thing. "It's calming."

"This is bad," Izuku said as he watched in fear of the pain. Denki on the other hand was laughing his ass off or he was just drunk from losing most of the time. It could also be his last brain cell short circuiting form the cynamon he gagged on.

"Kirishima, has it ever occured to you that you're just in the eye of the storm, the calmest part?" Shinso looked at his roommate.

"No why?" Kiri asked as he felt (y/n) get ready to take it off expecting it to go smoothly. He screeches when she ripped it off and every follicle of hair followed with the wax. Tears formed in his eyes but it was mainly the stomach churning from the pain that made him queasy. "Oh I see."

"Yeah, I thought so." Shinso said as he placed his phone to the side when it lit up with a notification.

"Okay next one," (y/n) said as she smeared the hot wax on the right side and waited for it to dry.

"Can you go slow?" Kirishima asked as he hid his face with his hand.

"I think that's worse because then I have to do it more than once, if I do it quickly you don't have to worry about it as much." (y/n) said as she handed Ochako the popsicle stick and let the woman clean up. "Just breathe this next round."

"Oh god," Kirishima whimpered as he felt (y/n) get a lift on the wax. "Countdown from three. Like one, two, thr—"

She didn't give him enough time to finish since she ripped it off right when he began the word making him howl in pain.

"See just as you wished." (y/n) said as she stood up and found her spot beside Ochako.

"No it wasn't, but sure." The man said rolling around in pain.

"Okay Katsuki, truth or dare." (y/n) said allowing the man to pick.

"Dare," he said smiling and waiting for his doom.

"Okay," Ochako dug into the cup and picked out a small one. "Dress up like a woman."

"You're lucky I am competitive." Katsuki said as he marched into his sister's room and made her pick him out an outfit.

(y/n) grabbed out a skirt and made him put it on, she then reached up and grabbed a crop top that would be perfect with the skirt. She grabbed some nude heals and helped the man walk out with it.

"You have to sit in this for two rounds." Ochako said, allowing the man to have all eyes on him.

"Wow, who let Mrs. Bakugou in here, I'm going to tap that tonight since Mr. Bakugou isn't here." Denki said drunk as hell. He reached his hand up and smacked Katsuki's butt making the male growel.

"What did you say about our mama Mitsuku!" (y/n) growled as she stepped her foot onto Denki's face making the man cry.

"Nothing!" He shouted, more terrified than ever. "I won't tap that!"

"Great," (y/n) hissed as she helped the wabbaly and grumpy Katsuki sit down. "Shinso!"

"Kitten!" He said faking enthusiasm.