Home Sweet Home

"Sarah, over here!" I saw Stacy waving to me as I picked up my luggage from baggage.

"Stacy!" I reached her and gave her a big hug. "Wow, you are definitely looking like a pregnant lady," I said as I stepped back and she laughed. "Let's go, I can't wait to just rest for a couple of days."

"The car is waiting for us and yes, I feel like a pregnant lady. Only two and a half months to go." She said rubbing her hand over her stomach.

I grabbed my bags and wheeled them out to the car where Aaron grabbed them and put them in the trunk while Stacy and I climbed into the backseat.

Ding

I heard my phone receive a text message, but I left it alone. "How are you are Stacy? You are looking beautiful as ever."

"I'm really good and I do not feel beautiful right now."

"Oh come on, you have the perfect glow about you."

"Thank you little sis. You look really good as well."

Ding

"Thank you. I've never had so much fun, but I truly am exhausted." I responded still ignoring my phone.

"I'm sure you are. Jake is working the next couple of days, so it will be pretty quiet around the house with just you and I there. I took off Monday, so we can spend some time together the next couple of days until I send you home on Tuesday morning."

"He's working on a Sunday?"

"Yes he is. Since the end of the month is nearing, he has to take care of some financial things, but should only be there for a few hours in the morning. He'll join us for the afternoon and is planning on taking us out to dinner if that is OK with you."

"Of course it is."

Ding

"Please answer that Sarah. You don't have to ignore it anymore," Stacy said as my phone alerted me to another text.

"Sorry, I just didn't want interrupt you." I took my phone out of my purse and noticed I had three new texts. When I opened them up, they were all from Brad.

"Hey gorgeous!"

"I told you I'd contact you again."

"Hope you made it home safely."

"Who is Brad?" Stacy asked seeing his picture at the top of the messages.

"Ummm...just a guy I know."

"Just a guy, huh?" she chuckled.

"Yeah, I met him in London one night."

"And now he has your phone number?"

"Yes, he gave me his number and I gave him mine, but I never thought he would actually reach out to me." I turned red in embarrassment.

"Hey, no judgment from me. How did you meet?"

"We were at a club and he came up to me while I was dancing. We danced and got to know each other a little bit."

"Send him a message back; let him know you made it back home." Stacy smirked and winked at me.

"Hey Brad, I made it to Chicago safely."

"Hey! I wasn't sure you'd respond to me. How was the rest of your trip?"

"It was great, but I'm glad to be back home."

"Same here, but I'm glad I went."

"Yeah, why is that?"