XIII. Shut Up, I'm Over It

Start from the beginning

"Are you done?" I asked watching him shut his locker. He put his bag on his back then walked over to me.

"Yeah, but I gotta question. Do you feel comfortable working here?" He asked, I raised my brow.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, your a female and your working with a lot of dudes. I was just wondering if you felt comfortable being around us? Does anyone make you feel uncomfortable?"

"Why does it matter Noah? I'm barely around you guys." I answered, shrugging my shoulders.

"Yeah, but you be around Coach Miller and he's a whole dude. You comfortable around him?"

I roll my eyes, "Yes, I'm comfortable around Miller and I guess I'm comfortable around y'all. Are we done here cause I have stuff to do." I told him, completely over this conversation.

"Uhh, yeah but you mind if I give you a ride home. It's raining outside and I saw that you walked here." He said, putting his hands in his pockets.

Before I could answer, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out seeing a message from my dad.

Nelson

𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞? 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐚 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚
𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐢'𝐦
𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

I clench my jaw locking my phone and putting it back in my pocket.

"So?" He asked, raising his brow at me.

"You can drop my off at the park and I can walk the rest of the way." I told him and he huge smile grew on his face.

I raise my brow at him, my stomach started to do cartwheels. I wasn't sure if it was trying to tell me something or was grumbling cause I didn't eat anything today. I wasn't sure, but I didn't feel like walking that far in the rain.

I went and grabbed my things then we both walked out the room. I made sure to lock up then I put the keys in my pocket.

"So, where you live at?" He asked as I follow behind him.

"I said to take me to the park. You don't need my address." I told him going back on my phone and texting my dad.

We walked to his car and got in. I continued texting my dad since he was doing the most. I had told him several times I was working and his old ass needed to wait. I was tired of him and his lazy ass.

Of course I wouldn't say no shit like that to him cause I didn't want to get hit. But, I promise you it was going to happen. When? I'm not even sure.

"Jesus, he's annoying." I muttered to myself locking my phone. I look out the window was Noah drove, the car was silent between us.

"I gotta question, are you single?" He asked finally breaking the silence.

"Why?" I asked.