I then unlocked the door and went to the bathroom, Harry followed behind me.

"Why do you keep following me?" I chuckled, opening up the medicine cabinet where I stored all hygienic things and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste.

"It's nice to have company." He said, as I felt his hips lightly hit me from behind. His hands clenched around the counter top, trapping me in his embrace. The way his hands started to turn ghost white from how hard he was gripping the counter, the way his rings twitched on his fingers. His blue/green veins grew from his hand, accenting the cross tattoo nicely.

"Mhm

"Mhm." I playfully rolled my eyes, as I put the paste on the bristle.

I began to bring my toothbrush up to my mouth, but the force of Harry's hips grinding on my ass made it clatter in the sink, he smirked knowing his control.

"This isn't funny." I tried to hold back a chuckle as I went to grab my toothbrush in the sink again.

I successfully brought it up to my mouth and started to brush, but his hips pounded into my ass harder this time, my hip bone pounded against the counter and launched me forward making my toothbrush fall out of my mouth.

"Harry, I seriously need to brush m-my teeth." I slightly stuttered.

"Go ahead." He said like it was so easy and what was stopping me, he didn't move away, I knew he was going to pound his hips into me again.

So, I butt bumped his cock, making him launch back and release me. I turned around and pressed my back against the counter. I winked, starting to brush my teeth.

"Damn." He bit his lip at the dominance I suddenly pulled, I even surprised myself.

I shrugged, like it was no big deal and turned around to spit in the sink, but I wasn't stupid enough to not turn back around and face him again.

"But don't think for a second you'll ever be dominant." Harry whispered against my ear, bringing his hand down my chest causing something to rise between my legs. He walked away, as if this had never happened.

Once we had both gotten dressed and had started our walk to the different shops I clinch contain my excitement. I was just so grateful that Harry had lent me money to take me shopping; no ones ever done that for me.

I wrapped our arms together, and I rested my head on his bare shoulder. I made sure to wear Aloe Vera on my skin today, even though we weren't going to the beach right now I didn't want my sunburns to get worse from just going outside.

We eventually arrived at the venues. There was a lot of little shops and some bars that served the best drinks. I definitely was going to get a drink, and I hoped Harry would get a drink too so I wouldn't have to drink alone.