꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 ꒱

Começar do início

'Should I go back?'
Eri thought while looking behind her, after looking back forward—something caught her eye.

It was a door, but it didn't look like any of the other doors she passed by. It looked like it lead to a laboratory or something identical.

She noticed how familiar the door seemed to her but she couldn't place a finger on it. Eri furrowed her eyebrows before making her way towards the door.

Once she stood in front of the door, memories flashed by her eyes. Her being in chronostasis's hold as he walked side by side with overhaul towards the room.

Eri's eyes stared at the door, it felt like she was back there again. But she was free this time, free from his control.

Eri hesitantly reached her hand towards the door handle before pushing it downward. The door to the room creaked as it opened.

Eri slowly set a foot inside the room before examining it. The scene in front of her made her eyes build up with tears before she called out.

"[Y-Y/N]-chan.."

"No sign of Eri

"No sign of Eri." Kaminari shook his head in response as he resumed to inspect the area along with his classmates.

"None here as well.." Jiro mumbled in response, a sigh escaped both of their lips. "I knew something would happen.." Jiro added making kaminari shake his head.

"Let's continue."

Aizawa opened closets and doors looking for the pale blue-gray headed child, nowhere. She was nowhere to be found.

They can't find her possible location, it's like she just vanished into thin air. Aizawa kept blaming himself internally but some curses would slip past his lips.

He went back to the living room and the police officers shook their heads as a 'no'. Aizawa clenched his fist, "Check the exterior of the house. The area's surrounding the house. We need to find her."

Aizawa walked out of the house and assisted the police with inspecting the area that was outside. They searched around the houses and some searched a bit further away from the house.

Aizawa informed the students to inspect the interior of the house once more, which they complied with no words.

Knowing how serious it is to lose a child wanted by villains, but both of them? That's 10x worse.

Eri immediately rushed to the familiar [H/C] headed child that sat on the chair that her body was secured onto.

Eri immediately cupped [Y/N] cheeks, 'she was crying..' she noted mentally before softly slapping [Y/N]'s cheeks.

"[Y/N]-chan. [Y/N]-chan please. It's me Eri. Please wake up." She pleaded lowly while glancing back and forth to see if there were any villains.

A soft groan caught her attention as she looked back at younger. [Y/N]'s eyelids slowly started to unveil, revealing her [E/C] orbs.

A gasp was heard from the 7-year old before exclaiming; "You're awake! Oh [Y/N]-chan! I'm sorry you had to go through this!" Eri said with tears streaming down her face.

[Y/N] gazed at Eri with furrowed eyebrows, still not catching on what was happening. Softly tapping her cheeks, Eri reassured "It's okay [Y/N]-chan. I'll get you out. Don't worry." Eri tried her best to reassure the child.

Eri looked at the [Y/N]'s ankles and wrists that were strapped, she immediately went to her wrists trying her best to remove them.

"Do-Don't worry." Eri said while trying to undo the metal straps on [Y/N]'s wrists. "Wa-Wait a bit." Eri reassured which followed with a soft grunt from her while she tried to unstrap the straps.

[Y/N]'s eyes traveled to her wrists where she saw a hand trying to unstrap them, her eyes averted from her wrist and to the source of the hands.

A soft gasp escaped her lips catching the familiar person's attention, "I'm so-sorry, did I hurt you? Don't worry [Y/N]-chan, I'll get you out."

Eri looked behind her before once again trying to undo the straps. She knew it was no use but she won't give up trying.

[Y/N] couldn't believe her eyes, after what seemed like decades—she finally saw the person she wanted to reunite the most.

Hot tears streamed down her face, "Er-Eri-san." She called out with a shaky tone making Eri in front of her nod repeatedly.

"Ye-Yes I am here.." Eri reassured before returning her attention back to the straps that prevented her from moving freely.

[Y/N] looked back down at her wrists, the metal was too strong for both of them. It's no use.

"E-Eri-san.. it wo-won't work.." she mumbled making Eri shake her head, "I-It will!" Eri glanced back at the door before back at the straps.

"It will open! I wi-will get you ou-out of he-here!" [Y/N] sniffed before nodding slightly, believing the 7-year old.

"Ho-How did yo-you.." she mumbled making Eri look at her, "We-" the sound of the door slamming caught their attention.

It sounded so far yet so close, Eri felt her heart pound against her chest before turning her attention back to the 5-year old.

"[Y-Y/N]-chan, I wi-will be ba-back! I promise! Please be-believe me! I wi-will be back!" Eri reassured with tears streaming down her face.

As much as she hated doing this, she knew she couldn't do it alone. She needed adults or at least the students to assist her in this situation.

Don't get her wrong, she wanted to get [Y/N] out as soon as possible, but if she stayed she would get caught and that would cause harm for both of them.

[Y/N] just nodded repeatedly as a response, "You're so strong [Y/N]-chan." She said before placing a soft peck on her forehead.

"I wi-will be back."

(Not gonna lie, teared up a bit writing the [Y/N] and Eri scene

(Not gonna lie, teared up a bit writing the [Y/N] and Eri scene..^😭)
(Hope you enjoyed it!)