Hooriya hastily started explaining how Ahsan was the one who insisted on her sitting there and that his reason was pretty valid, and Gulaab Aunty seemingly relaxed.

"Okay love, I guess Ahsan was right, but please be more careful next time. These matters may seem small but they can turn deadly when fingers are raised towards a woman's character," Hooriya gave her a mother a meek nod, promising to be careful next time. But there certainly will be a next time, my love. I inwardly smirked and walked on towards the reception with the rest of the men. After having settled in into our rooms and freshening up a bit, we all met in Jalal Uncle's room for dinner. As soon as I entered I saw Hooriya coming out of the bathroom in a fresh pair of clothes, looking ethereal as always. I passed her a soft smile as our eyes met, but she looked away almost immediately as a blush started creeping up her neck. Still shy about earlier, eh? I smirked. I was insanely tempted to tease her and see that blush grow even further, but I was brought back to reality as the food we ordered came in.

(Hooriya's current look^^)

"Finally my biryani is here! I'm starving," A clearly exhausted Mansha exclaimed as she took a hold of the first plate she could get her hands on. Bilal, Ahsan and Madiha followed as they too complained about how hungry they were and dug into the delicious biryani. Everyone just laughed at their childish antics and continued with serving themselves. I saw Hooriya politely sitting at a corner waiting for the elders to finish serving themselves. Her small gesture of respect had my own respect growing for her. After all the elders had started eating, I went over to the table and served myself some beef seekh kabab and roti.

After having finished the delicious dinner, we all scattered around the room as the elders decided to go out for a walk

After having finished the delicious dinner, we all scattered around the room as the elders decided to go out for a walk. Ahsan, Bilal and Omer turned on the TV and started watching some football game while Mansha and Madiha went over to the bed and started talking about god knows what. Just as I was about to divert my attention towards the football game, I heard a melodious laugh echo across the whole room. I turned around to see my wife typing away on her phone with a bright smile on her face. I arched my eyebrow at her as she continued to laugh to the literal point of crying.