𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 (𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝟏)

Start from the beginning

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

READ THIS INFORMATION.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

• Please don't copy or translate this book without my permission. I do not want to get people in trouble for something they should have known what's wrong in the first place.

ABOUT THE BOOK.

This book may contain such themes as swearing, slight yandere behavior (?), gore, and horror. If these themes make you uncomfortable, then this is not the book for you. However, if you keep on reading, then take your own risks.

• I will be not making smut content as some of these idols are minors. Even if they aren't, I don't feel comfortable writing smut. However, there will be intimate interactions.

• I, the author, do not have any experience in writing whatsoever. Therefore, this book will be a learning experience for me. Please be careful in commenting as I take criticism to heart.

• Slow burn. I don't want to rush the relationship of each character to the reader as I want this book to be as realistic as possible.

• This book will have a female reader with she/her pronouns. For all of the non-binaries, males, and more out there, I'm sorry.

• Again, this book will be a learning experience for me. If ever I offend someone with the content I have written, please private message me and tell me what I've done wrong so that I may change it.

• The reader will not only have male love interests, but also female. Therefore, if you feel uncomfortable having female idols as a love interest, then this might not be the story for you.

NEW INFORMATION ADDED!

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
[LOVE INTERESTS]
(FEMALE)

???
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

— about the love interests.

This book will only have the 4th Generation Groups as people of interest. Therefore, the 3rd Generation Groups have a more platonic relationship than others.

• The groups of interest will only be 4 as I am not up to the challenge to have all 4th Gen Groups like one person.

• Just a heads up, the idols I may include may be out of character so I sincerely apologize for that already.

GROUPS INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO :

╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗