Y/n Greenleaf

Hiccup Pov-
Me and the gang were shocked at Astrids defeat. She was a very good fighter, especialy at Berk. The mystery girl barely moved but everything she did was perfect.

"What is that made of" Fishlegs asked while pointing at her sword that was sheathed.

"Its the strongest substance, black glass." Snoutlout and the twins laugh.

"How can glass be strong?" Tuffnut asks after laughing. The mystery girl picked up some amber. Deathsong amber. She threw it high in the air and with one quick movement split the amber in two. We were all shocked.

"HOW! Deathsong amber cant be cut!" Fishlegs exclaimed. The mystery girl walked up to Fishlegs and gave him her sword.

"You can do what ever you want with it for now. Call it a testing session" The girl said and walked back into her cave.

"I dont trust her" Astrid states as she cross her arms.

"You trust no-one" Ruffnut says as she takes the sword from Fishlegs.

"Hey be carful with that we dont know what she will do if its broken" Fishlegs  says. I walk towards the cave and I am shocked. Its gigantic! There is a stream near the left side and the rock walls have shelves carved out that are holding books and vials of multiple colours. On the right is a bed which I presume is hers. In the back are multiple areas with different dragons. As I continue to look around I feel something bush my legs.

I slowly brushed my hand over the scales which were actually softed for a dragon made of ice

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I slowly brushed my hand over the scales which were actually softed for a dragon made of ice.

"That is a Icewing if your wondering" I heard a melody say to me. I look up and see that the cave was actually inside a moutain that went up. The mystery girl picked up the Icewing and it nussled her chest befor flying off. I continue to be in awe as I take in everything.

"You like it?" She asks me. I look at her and began to go on about what we do.

"Well we sort of do this-but this is...so cool!We nurse dragons back to health and we heal them but this is....amazing" She laughs and gets on her dragon which was not there befor. She extens her arm.

"I want to show you something"

I look towards the entrance and then back to her. I see Fishlegs studying the sword carfully as the twins and Soutlout are looking around and Astrid is glaring at them. I turn back to face the mystery girl. I took her hand and got on her dragon. Suddenly we took off to upwards. Somehow the inside of the moutain was hallow with caves inside of it. We stop at a cave that has a dragon egg in it.

The egg layed in a nest of grass somehow living and thriving inside a cave

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The egg layed in a nest of grass somehow living and thriving inside a cave. The girl took my hand and lead me closer. As she was doing this I smiled and allowed her to continue holding my hand.
___________________________________________
Fishlegs Pov- I was examining the sword. For being glass it was strong. If it can cut threw Deathsong amber then it could cut anything! The design on it must have taken weeks maybe months. I grab a piece of Deathsong amber and threw it in the air and sliced through it without a sound.
___________________________________________
Hiccups Pov
I slowly approch the eggs and the mystery girl continues to hold my hand but then its suddenly removed. She crouches next to the eggs and signals of me to come next to her. I do so.

"Wow...what type is it?" I ask and she slowly cresses the egg.

"I call it Zudin. (Pronounced Zoo-den) Its a very beutifile dragon. Its mother has reacently passed and its the only egg." She said. I stared at the egg. Her Nightfury went up to the egg and gave it a nuge.

"Patients Nimbus it will hatch soon" She says to her dragon.

"Whats your name" I ask.

"Y/n Greenleaf" She answers.