„I-i'm sorry.Im-Im so so sorry.I apologize.I'm truly sorry."Chan begged and hugged me.

„Hey.."a sudden voice said and I now looked at the door.

Seungmin?Is it a dream again?"

„I wanted t-to apologise."

No...
No,No,No,No

„Fuck off casey,don't you see that we are done?!We all are done with you."Chan screamed.

Casey left the room.

Felix

„Yea I give them right,you aren't allowed to even look at us anymore."I added when she was about to drive away.

„F-felix I'm s-sorry"

„Casey,I trusted you alot and I thought you aren't like that."

„I didn't mean to kiss Changbin!"

„BUT YOU DID!YOU KNEW I LIKED HIM BUT YOU STILL DID!"he yelled at her.

Cool now probably Seungmin and I.N heared me who waited infront of the house door.

„Just go and don't come back.I hope you will find your happiness."I turned around and saw I.N looking at me.

„What?"I asked.

„How can you like Changbin?"he asked and I was taken aback.Isn't the real question how someone couldn't like Changbin?

„How can you even look into the mirror?"I asked back,head inside and now sat down on the couch.

I was never I.Ns friend and I wasn't interested in becoming one but after Minho explained me what happened I felt very mad.

Maybe I'm mad because I told the world that I loved a boy.He doesn't even likes boy,this whole story is such a mess.

„Felix..."Seungmin came in."I thought I locked the door"I said and rolled my eyes.He leaned against the door frame.

„It wasn't cool of you"

„Are you kidding me?!Who started it?"I not turned of the TV.

He didn't said anything so I started to speak again."You guys just hurt Changbin,it's annoying."

„He's not a good influence."

I stood up and walked past him."YOU are not a good influence."I tried to make him understand who the real bad people are in this whole problem.I went upstairs when I realised Hyunjin standing there woth crossed arms.

„Out now"he growled and let his glasses fall down.He pushed Seungmin out of the door and shut the door closen.I gave him a nod and went upstairs.

„Oy Channie Hyung,he sleeps?"I asked when I saw Changbin with closed eyes."Yea..."

„Felix"

„Yea what's up?"

„I heared everything...and I mean...everything..."

Daily chapter reminder:"On top of the world,or in the depths of despair."
-Sara(Author)🐣❤️

(I love the friendship between Hyunjin and Changbin in this book

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(I love the friendship between Hyunjin and Changbin in this book.Hyunjin is just a loyal friend👑❤️🥺)

Blood was our faith/Changlixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें