Chapter 26: Aliyah Sanford's impostor

Samantha's (Point of View)

Mula kanina ay hindi pa 'rin bumabalik ang loko kong Boss. While me? I'm busy with preperation for the up coming event, naglalakad ako ngayon papunta sa department nina Stacy, she's asigned for the envetation. I'll going to pick some invetation gaya ng utos ni Ace, as he said last day he needs some envetation for hes friends.

I roled my eyes as I reached their place, again and again? Nagchi-chismisan na naman sila.

"Did you guys watched Train to Busan?" One of our wo-worker asked.

Who did not watched that movie? Thats a big hit movie after all. Even thats quite old but as they say "old but gold"

"I've watched that several times, and I'm still scared" sagot ni Soffe and acted scared.

Yeah thats scary, but in just a first glance. Horor movie is like gun, when you first saw and hold it. Its makes you strembled but when the time passed by you just find it fun. I listed Train to Busan as a horor movie. It mades me shocked when I first watched it. But not anymore.

"And you hear the news?... theres a zompie apocalypes"

I roled my eyeballs ocer and over again. That NEWS was just FAKE, zombie doesn't exesist. And if they does its imposible.

"I'm so scared what if they eat me?" Wika ni Stacy, at napahawak pa sa damit ni Soffe.

"Zombie eats brain.... well your luckily safe" sabad ko sa usapan nila.

Some of them laughed but stoped right away when Stacy throw a glance. Bumalik sila sa mga departments nila. This day should be a busy one, but they able to talk and chitchat some fake news. And exert that 'STACY AND ACE DATING RUMOR AS DAMN FAKE'

"What do you need, Ms. CEO's Secretary?"

I know she's pissed off, good for her. Apaka-chismosa, at halos lahat ng sinasabi fake news.

"Well, Mr. Sanford wants me to pick up some invetation from you"

Merun itong kinuhang paper bag at binigay sa 'kin. Tinanggap ko iyon. Her phone rang kinuha n'ya iyon and I'm bet irretated when I saw Ace name in the screen. He's the one who's calling.

"Hello, Ace?" Medyo nilakasan pa nito ang boses. Iniinis talaga ako ng babaeng 'to.

Did she just called Ace, as just Ace? We're in the company by the way. She should call him SIR or MR. SANFORD. Oh the hell I care. If they really dating its would be fine with Ace if she calls him in his name inside the company.

"Oh yeah, I'm on my way" wika nito at binaba ang cellphone at pinasok sa bag.

Bumaling s'ya sa 'kin "I have to go.. Ace is waiting for me" after that she hurriedly walked.

Inis kong binitbit ang paper bag at naglakad pabalik ng opisina. I'd better do my work so that I can go home early than minding their shits. Bahala silang dalawa. I hate Ace now, ahhh i don't know why. Should i know then why? Well maybe because he's my sons father? Yeah, thats just it. Nothing more, nothing less. By the way I'm not jealous... just kinda.

A MONTH HAD PAST simula ng maconfine si Lorenzo Samford and declaired comatose, hangang ngayon ay hindi pa 'rin ito nagigising. Aliyah or should we say the impostor of Aliyah Sanford, was now playfully looking to the man whos lying in the hospital bed for so long. So many aparatose on his body.

"Your lucky enough cause your now still breathing but unluckily lying without life" she said with the evil grin.

Thats line seeems weird.

"I can't wait to see you, in coffin"

She's wondering if whos of this aparatose shed going to pull that will make this old man sleep forever. She's about to pull one of the aparatose when the door opened she pretending that she's doing something that sort of cleaning.

'Panira'

"Hon, Tita Allana wants to see you at her office" balita sa kanya ng asawa. Eww! Its Aliyah's husband not hers, she's just an impostor.

Gustong masuka nito sa tawag sa kanya ni Triton. Sanay na s'ya sa ganito. She have too.

"Okay I'll get going then, pa 'ki tawagan nalang mamaya si Manang Claring pagaalis ka para merung magbantay kay Dad"

Another eww for the word DAD, she's sounded worried but the truth is she really wants this man die.

--

Aliyah Sanford slash the impostor, was now heading to Allana Sanford's office. While walking on the way to the parking loy her phone rang. She picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Aww thank god you picked up" the familiar voice said .

"Celeste?"

"Yeah the one and only... care to welcome me?"

She roled her eyeballs. This would be a great war then, one of the powerful repear come backed. Meet Celeste Zahara but preferly called Hera, thats her mafia code name. She's been in Korea for past 10 years for some family business matter.

"Tsk, welcome your ass"

She dont even fucking care what shes saying, thats her after all. The real attitude of the woman who're hiding from Aliyah Sanford's face.

"By the way why did you call?"

She continue walking, nang marating ang parking lot ay agad s'yang pumasok sa sasakyan ni Aliyah. She can't call her as hers.

"Well I have a bad and good news.. ano ang gusto mong unang marinig?"

Another irap before answering "bad news"

"Well the bad new is" pambibitin nito, menaneho naman nito ang sasakyan "Ace already finds out about Peyton"

"Tsk, I knew that already"

"Aww sorry then, ngayon ko lang kasi nalaman."

"The bad news?"

"We already did our plan with the REAL Aliyah Sanford, kaya pwede ka ng bumalik sa dati mong buhay staring one of these days"

Thats a very good news then, being Aliyah Sanford's impostor is damn hell. Subrang dami na gingawa nito maliban sa trabaho. Kaya subrang saya n'ya sa balitang ito. New normal ang bubungad sa kanya. Hindi na babalik sa normal ang buhay n'ya after involving to Mafias.

"Okay I have to hang it up"

"And by the way last word... can you just acted like you care about that fvcking old man? Hindi 'yong kating-kati ka ng patayin s'ya, you know the plan, girl"

Binabaan n'ya ito. She knows that they have hidden cameras anywhere. How can she just acted like she does care for that old man, or even any of Sanford's who almost ruin her life.. nah they ruined her life.

She changed her mind of going to Allana's company beside she drove on the way to the airport. She did her jod now. She can live with her. As she remembered she read that contract for fvcking many times, ahh its not a contract but sort of that.

The organization well take care Aliyah's car, while she? Is going to back on her life. Nahh babalik lang pala s'ya ng pilipinas. At sasalubongin na naman ng mafia transactions.

Bumaba s'ya at pumasok sa loob, tinawagan na nito ang mga tauhan ng organization na sila na ang bahalang magasikaso ng passport n'ya pero napagdesisyonan ni Damon na sunduin na lamang ito.

Before she can back on the Philippines let me indtroduce to you our Aliyah Sanford impostor..
Meet Subern Matheld Grasya-Sanford. Yes she is an Sanford. But its not yet the time to reveal who she is.