Namjoon stared at her in complete shock. He was staring intensely and at this point, he didn't even care about where they were. He just wanted to take in all her features.

"Excuse me Sir, your coffee?" She handed him his coffee, to which he blinked and thanked her.

Meanwhile, Yoongi kept chuckling at the younger's expression.

'This was definitely something new...'

Namjoon made a small eye contact with Yoongi, to which the older mouthed 'speak' and left the studio leaving both of them alone.

He looked everywhere but her face.

'Hey Namjoon! Man up! She'll think you're a coward...' he thought to himself taking a deep breath.

He gained a little bit of confidence and decided to speak.

"H-Hey! My name's Kim Namjoon. What's your name?" Namjoon stuttered to which he shut his eyes due to embarrassment.

'Aish. Why am I so nervous?'

"My name's Shin Mirae. It's really nice to meet you. You're such a great leader..." She exclaimed with a beautiful smile.

Namjoon lost himself in her eyes but snapped out of it with reddened cheeks.

"Thank you so much. Your coffees are delicious too..."

Uhhmm what?

Namjoon smiled awkwardly and scratched his neck. But no, he wasn't backing out like a coward this time.

He lifted his hand in attempts to give a handshake

"Let's be good friends?"

Mirae stared at his hand and his face hesitantly. But at last she gave in and accepted the handshake.

"Yes. Good friends..."

•••

"Yoongi hyung, where's Namjoon?" Asked Hoseok with a mischievous yet curious smile.

"Oh. He's in good hands Hobi. If he can't approach her himself, we find a way. Hobi, you did a great job. They're both alone in the studio," Yoongi spoke with a smirk and they both exchanged knowing looks.

"Why are both of you looking at each other as if they're banging? They just met each other for heaven's sake..." The oldest spoke with a curious yet amused smile on his handsome face.

"This is real life. Not a story. Get your facts straight..." Taehyung spoke blowing on his nails while the others eyed him confusedly.

"Guys drink up! We don't have much time! Our schedules are packed and here you are arguing," The main dancer voiced out his thoughts earning a glare from the rest.

"Yeah, it's not like Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung exchanged weird looks which literally started the conversation..." The youngest spoke rolling his eyes, annoyed by the behaviour of the others.

"Guys stop. Why are we arguing again?" Jimin looked around with widened eyes to which the rest remained awkwardly silent.

Heaving a deep sigh, he gulped down the entire coffee and dumped the cup in the dustbin.

"Not gonna lie, Namjoon hyung's taste is immaculate..." Jungkook exclaimed giving out a chef's kiss.

"Uhh Kookie what do you mean? Haha that sounded so wrong" Seokjin nervously chuckled to which the maknae line started choking on air simultaneously.

"And I thought Hobi was the most perverted,"

"Hey!! We all know that all of us watch porn when Joonie downloads them. So we're all equally perverted..."

"At this point, I have no idea where this conversation is leading to. What I meant is Namjoon hyung's taste in women is great. Mirae looks so pretty..."

"If Joon hears that he might fry you alive Kookie. After all he likes that girl a lot..."

"That doesn't mean I'm going to make her fall for me and stuff. I want hyung to be happy," A genuine bunny smile found it's way on his flawless face.

"Our baby has grown up hyung. I'm gonna cryyy~"

Seokjin chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair "I raised you well..."

•••

The atmosphere between the both of them has lightened and they found each others' company comfortable.

She forgot about her worries when conversing with the dimple faced boy who's smile could melt even the coldest of hearts.

"I'm Sorry Mirae-ah, it was really fun to talk to you. But right now I have to go the practice room or else Hobi will throw a fit," Smiling and waving at the other, he got up from his studio and rushed to the practice room to be welcomed by smug faces and extreme teasing to which the latter blushed a deep shade of red.

"Details please. I need details. What happened in there?" Hoseok asked wiggling his eyebrows and a teasing nudge.

"I rushed here to practice and look what are you doing,"

"That doesn't answer my question. Spill the tea," Rubbing his hands together, he looked over at the younger expectantly.

"W-We just talked..."

"About what?" All the members shouted in unison. Namjoon shushed them looking around cautiously.

"About our interests. Music..."

"That's it?" The youngest looked over with a slightly bored look.

"So what did you expect us to talk about?"
Landing his butt on the ground, sitting cross-legged, he asked raising one of his eyebrows.

"I don't know maybe about when's your marriage, how many kids you wa-" Namjoon rushed over to Yoongi and shut his mouth using his hand.

"Hyung, not you too..."

"What's going on here?" an unfamiliar voice questioned, in response everyone turned their heads to see—

"YOU!"

T.B.C

Who could it be? Any hunches?🤔💭

Sooo, you see....
How are you doing guys?

I've been feeling so depressed lately.
I have many things on my plate all of a sudden, I don't know how to finish it off. Especially, where to start from.
Online school sucks. And being in India, especially during the second wave sucks even more.

I'm honestly so scared. I've already went through this covid thing before and it got over within two months or such. It wasn't the best feeling. But the second wave is even scarier.

At this point my short ranting doesn't even make sense so,
I love y'all 😘❣️💜
Stay safe
Drink plenty of hot water. I repeat HOT water. Don't you dare go near cold food items, or I'll personally come over there and spank your ass( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Do tell me your thoughts on this chapter.
Read. Vote. Comment. Share
😉