CHAPTER 7 - A GOOD DAY FOR A FIGHT

Y/N awoke at 10:18am the next morning to yells from downstairs. She clambered out of bed and hurried down the staircase only to come into contact with all The Boyz members. Jacob was on one side and Hwall was on the other, each were staring daggers at each other and standing with their fists raised towards each other. The rest of the members stood on the sideline, they all looked very serious and as though they didn't like what they were seeing.
"What's going on?" asked Y/N as she ambled up to Kevin's side.
"Jacob and Hwall are fighting," Kevin said seriously in an undertone to Y/N. His usually cheerful demeanor was gone.
"Over what?" asked Y/N.
"Over what Hwall did to you yesterday," Eric whispered to Y/N. With a pang, Y/N remembered what had happened the previous day when Hwall had tried to pull her onto his bed to sleep with him. Y/N turned her head to stare at the two boys as they argued.
"What did you do to Y/N, yesterday?" Jacob angrily said to Hwall as he gripped the male's collar.
"What did YOU do to her the other day?" Hwall retorted back.
"What I did with her the other day was consensual!" Jacob said heatedly. "You forced her into it! You assaulted her!"
"Dude, I wanted her which is why I acted the way I did alright?" Hwall defended himself.
"That's no excuse to force someone into something!" said Jacob angrily. "You basically violated her rights! And made her feel really upset, she ran out of your room crying for your information!"
"So she cried, is that the worst that can happen? All women cry anyway!" said Hwall matter-of-factly. "You weren't there, she was actually enjoying what I was doing to her."
"Doing it WITH her not doing it TO HER!" said Jacob raising his voice. "Don't treat her like an object! She's a human and she doesn't have to submit to your needs."
"What, and she doesn't need to submit to yours either?" Hwall sneered. "You're the one that kissed her first. I can do exactly what I want with her if she enjoys it."
"She didn't enjoy it though! SHE RAN OUT OF YOUR ROOM CRYING!" Jacob repeated heatedly.
"She was enjoying it at the time though!" said Hwall stubbornly, as he argued with Jacob. This was partly true, when Hwall was kissing Y/N's neck she actually liked it. But he took things too far with her after he pulled her onto the bed towards himself and he didn't show any signs of stopping, which caused Y/N to knee him in the balls. The rest of the members stared from one member to the other, their heads switching back and forth as though they were watching a tennis rally. Jacob aimed a punch at Hwall's face but missed. Hwall retaliated by aiming a kick at Jacob's shins.
"No, Oppas!" Y/N squealed.
Both Jacob and Hwall advanced forwards looking as though they each wanted the other dead. They raised their fists, each about to hit the others head when Y/N suddenly ran towards them as she stood in the centre of them both,
"STOP OPPAS!" Y/N screamed.
Jacob's and Hwall's fists collided with Y/N's head as she was caught in between them. A horribly painful sensation appeared in Y/N's skull as she clutched it and dropped to the floor with her head bleeding.
"Y/N!" The Boyz shouted.
"OH MY GOD GUYS! SHE'S BLEEDING!" New shouted as he was the first one to approach her unconscious body on the floor.
"Quick, someone call an ambulance," said Q hurriedly. Sangyeon pulled out his cellphone and immediately dialled 119, the emergency number in South Korea.
"What's your emergency?" the operator said on the other end.
"My housemaid! She's bleeding! She got punched in the head!" Sangyeon yelled frantically into the phone.
"We'll be there as soon as we can," they said on the other end.
The waiting time for the ambulance was excruciating. Even though it only took ten minutes, it felt like hours. Jacob clutched Y/N's bloody head in his arms, sobbing as he held her. Hwall looked as though he would never speak again. The rest of the members were gathered around Y/N, Juyeon even grabbed a cloth from the kitchen to try and stem the bleeding.
"Guys, she's going to die!" Jacob said in agony as he held Y/N helplessly in his arms.
"She's going to be ok, hyung," Sunwoo said in his deep voice to Jacob, but he still looked extremely worried.
"Open up! It's the ambulance!" a sharp but firm voice said as they pounded on the front door.
Kevin ran to open the front door and the ambulance officers arrived. They lifted Y/N onto a stretcher and carried her out to the driveway and into the ambulance.
"Guys, I need to go with her to the hospital," Jacob said. He looked teary, as though he was about to cry.
"I'll come too" said Hwall.
"No you're not, stay away from Y/N" Jacob snapped.
"We should all go," said Sangyeon. "Can anyone drive our manager's van?" he continued.
"Yeah I can," Younghoon said, but he didn't move, apparently in shock.
"Well don't just stand there!" Eric yelled. "Hurry up and move!" he said sharply. Younghoon jumped as though he had received an electric shock and he ran to get the keys. Whilst everyone was sitting in the manager's van, Jacob was shaking so much that it looked as though he was having a seizure. It was a tense moment, no one was talking much as they were all extremely worried about what was going to happen to Y/N. Younghoon kept his eyes on the road as he drove his members to the Seoul Central District Hospital. After forty five minutes, he touched down in the car park. The members clambered out of the van, Jacob in the lead as he ran to the entrance with the rest of the members behind him.
"Gentlemen! Please don't run in the hospital!" A female nurse ordered them as The Boyz ran past her. The members ignored her, and arrived at the hospital's reception.
"I need to see Y/N, it's urgent!" Jacob panted as he reached the counter.
"What happened to her?" the hospital staff asked.
"I don't know, you tell me!" he said angrily.
"Sir, would you please calm down" the female staff behind the counter told him in alarm.
"Wait a moment while I extract her file." The female receptionist turned to her computer to pull up Y/N's file. After one minute, she said,
"Y/N is currently with the head doctor at the moment, take a seat and wait," the female staff member said coolly.
"I NEED TO SEE HER NOW! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! ME AND MY TEAMMATE ACCIDENTALLY PUNCHED HER IN THE HEAD AND SHE GOT CARRIED AWAY HERE IN AN AMBULANCE!" Jacob raised his voice.
"Sir, I am aware of what has happened to Y/N, but she is with the head doctor at the moment." She paused and continued, "as I said, you need to take a seat and wait," she repeated in the same neutral voice.
"It's ok hyung, let's just wait" said Juyeon as he patted Jacob on the shoulder with his huge hand. Jacob stared hopelessly at Juyeon but remained standing as he paced back and forth along the waiting room.

~~~

~~~

After three hours of waiting at reception, the head doctor came out.
"Could I please speak to Jacob Bae, Hur Hyunjun, Lee Juyeon, Lee Jaehyun, Kevin Moon, Ji Changmin, Ju Haknyeon, Kim Sunwoo, Kim Young-"
"Ok skip the names, we're here" said Sangyeon as he cut across the doctor's announcement impatiently. The head doctor led them into a private consultation room. The members hurried inside, hoping to see Y/N, but they were greeted with an empty bed. The Boyz lined up in front of the doctor, feeling extremely nervous. The doctor shut the door behind them with a snap to allow for privacy and turned to the members.
"Where is she?" asked Jacob. The doctor ignored Jacob's question.
"She's lost a lot of blood," the doctor explained. "We're going to need a blood transfusion."
"I'll do it!" said Jacob at once. "Me and Y/N are the same blood type, we're both type B."
"She's the same blood type as me too!" Hwall interjected. "I should be the one to do it."
"Which one of you is healthier?" The doctor asked.
"I am," said Jacob immediately. "Hwall's got an ankle injury and mentally he hasn't been doing very well at the moment."
"Really, I'm fine" Hwall said without hesitation as he overlooked his numerous health conditions.
"Who's Hwall?" the doctor asked Jacob, looking confused.
"I mean Hyunjun!" Said Jacob hurriedly.
"Use my real name man, we're not on stage right now!" said Hwall exasperatedly to Jacob.
"Gentlemen," began the Doctor. "Please calm down, as Jacob is the healthier of the two, I'll ask Jacob to do it."
"Ok," said Hwall as he looked at Jacob.
"I'm counting on you hyung," he said seriously as he patted Jacob on the shoulder and looked at his hyung in the eyes. The doctor sent the rest of the members back to the waiting room, as Jacob followed the doctor down the corridor to get him ready for the blood transfusion for Y/N.

~~~

It was a couple hours later when Jacob arrived back with Y/N in the waiting room. Both were looking extremely tired as they had done the procedure together. Y/N's entire head had been wrapped in bandages. The rest of The Boyz were still in the reception area waiting for her and Jacob to return.
"How are you feeling?" asked Sangyeon anxiously as he stood up from his seat.
"I'm ok, oppa," Y/N smiled sleepily.
"Yeah, she's fine," Jacob said. He looked tired but also happy and relieved. "The head doctor's just discharged her."
"Brilliant! Let's go home then" Sangyeon smiled.

~~~

They arrived back at the mansion. Jacob led Y/N straight to her room so that she could go and lie down in her bed. The other members followed them into the mansion, they also looked exhausted and each went to their rooms to take a nap as they had just got back.