The house

As soon as we reached the house, I observed Sebastian observing me to see any reactions from my face. The house looked more like a mansion. After every answer I said to him, he looks angry. Hating me. Well, bro, that's what I want anyway.

He doesn't know anything about me. Though I wanted him to hate me I sometimes question why they are judging me when they don't even know me fully. It's wrong to judge someone without actually knowing them. How would he feel if I judged him?. I accepted all these judgements and never cared about it but still there is some unknown sadness when people do that.

I shook those thoughts away as I entered the house.

The house was pretty good. I think Sebastian is hoping that I would give a reaction to the house. But why would I when my house is better than this. I have to wait. I could complete my mission to go back to Los Angeles and live in my own house. If I am still alive.

I emancipated myself when I became sixteen years old. But due to my mission which I took it myself,f I went back to the orphanage. But my decision is right. Even George supported me because he thinks being with family may help me. Of course,e George's reasons are different,I if he knew that I was going for something like my mission  would have never sent me away. Family. That word doesn't work in my life. Well,l George's reason for sending me here is because I ended up in a hospital for some reason.

George doesn't know that I was better off as dead. It will get rid of the burden and guilt that is crushing me with all its might. It will get rid of the darkness that is surrounding me because ............ I will be with him. These haunting memories will go away if I die. The voices in my head would go away when I die.

But will I? Until some more time,e I have to live.

I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts. Before Sebastian could say anything I was out of the car with my luggage and made my way towards the house as I own it. Sebastian was trying to catch up with me. As I was near the threshold he came panting for air. I raised my brow at him. He looked very angry. He scowled at me.

I wonder If he took any syrup that works as ' I will be angry and glaring all day'. He ignored me and opened the door entering inside while I followed him into the living room.

But he didn't stop there. Instead,d he said "No one is in the house currently. I think it is better if you take some rest in your room. He said stiffly.

He crossed the kitchen which by the way looks good. There is a window in the kitchen which is good as this is located in a forest area and nice ventilation would come when you are cooking.

He made his way towards the stairs that are connected to the kitchen. All the background was in black-white almost liking to my choices.

The house is basically looking like a black and white description. But again even if the house looks good I couldn't get any home feeling. Home is when you are with someone who shares the mutual feeling of love and trust and faith. Not this. This is just a house.

He easily made his way into the room without describing anything about this place. I think I will get lost.

Yay! How fun......

As we entered my room, the first thought I got is that my room I probably the worst room . I am going to die due to the brightness in this room. Sebastian was searching for any emotion in my face.

Again....

I will kick him in the face if he continues to do that.

" I know I am beautiful so please stop looking at my face and kindly GET YOURSELF OUT OF THE ROOM. Thank you" I said smiling very sweetly at him.

I could sense his glare as he made his way out of the room. I know I am rude but what should I do? He is kind of irritating me with his continuous stare. My face will always be emotionless and blank. That's how I like to stay.

I kept my luggage on the floor and checked the room. The closet was ok.

And the bathroom is also luxurious. Of course,e they are rich. Their company is investigating with my company Smith which is at first place in the worldwide. That is how I even know that they are in business.

My company Ruby is in second place in the world. The headquarters of this company is in Los Angeles. And sapphire headquarters are situated in Texas. While Smith company's headquarters are situated here in New York.

People don't know me. I mean they know that I built those companies and started them when I was just 14 years old. But I was never in the media. If by any chance they took photos of me in the media they have to pay money from five to ten million dollars for taking my photos.

I will be coming into the media when I'm 17yearsr old as I already emancipated myself and have three degrees. Degree in design, both car designing, and fashion designing. And another degree in business. 

I showered and freshened up not caring to place my clothes neatly in the wardrobe. Why actually caring about it when you already know you are going to leave in some more days. So I did what I am good at, I did some work and then I waited for three hours listening to songs before Sebastian came into my room to call me for dinner where everyone was already there. I listened to nature songs and instrumental music.

Yay! I am going to meet my blood relatives.......

Authors note

Thank you so much, guys. Love you all very much. And please do tell if there are any mistakes. Please

Please vote and comment.

Love,
Sapphire.