Chapter Three: Breaking Point

Start from the beginning

-Remy

Not wasting any time, I bolted towards the computer lab and scanned through the aisles. I spotted him hunched over a computer with a worried expression on his face.

Nearly breathless, I asked," What's going on?"

He simply turned in his chair revealing the computer screen to me without uttering a word. I couldn't believe my eyes. Lying there on the computer screen, were the most erotic pictures I had ever seen. Looking further into the picture, I realized that a familiar face seemed to pop up in all of them. Me!

All across the screen were pictures of me making out with random guys and girls. The tears which had been starting to come on to my eyes earlier gradually increased until trails of tears fell across my cheeks. I can't believe it! That wasn't me! I would never do anything like this!

It all made sense now. The looks from the school; the girls calling me slut and other obscene words. Oh my God, this is horrible. How the hell did this happen?

"How...when...Who the hell would do this?"

Drake raised his eyebrows at me in surprise. He didn't have to give me any further clues. I knew exactly who had done this. Turning around, I raced out of the computer lab and hustled through the halls. How could he do this to me? Sure we had shared some embarrassing times, but this is taking things too far. I swear, when I find that monkey, I would personally guarantee he died.

---------------------

I heard his annoying laugh bellowing down the halls. He was standing by lockers, surrounded by a group of plastic bimbos. Typical. Grunting, I slowly advanced towards the crew of popularity. When the barbies saw me walking over, their faces filled with disgust and they looked away. Ignoring their plastic expressions, I walked up to Remy and I tapped rapidly on his shoulder. When he turned around I immediately lifted up my fist and rammed it against his nose.

Holding his nose, he yelled," What the hell was that for? W-why are you crying?"

Grinding my teeth together, I ignored the tears that were free falling from my eyes and screamed in a cracked voice," How could you do something like that you bastard monkey? Sure, we've been fighting and embarrassing each other like there was no tomorrow, but that...that was too cruel. Even for you."

By now the barbies had dispersed and it was just me alone with Remy. "Hold up! Slow down Brooklyn. What are you talking about?"

"Like hell you don't know what I'm talking about! You really are a jerk Remy. I can't believe you would do this to me," my eyes flashed with anger," I hate you! I hate you to the depths of hell!"

Remy reached out his hand to touch me, but I backed up while slapping it away. "Don't you dare lay a finger on me you asshole. Touch me, and I'm going to send you back to hell where you came from."

"Brook. Listen, please. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Can we just talk this ou---..."

"Shutup Remy! I am sick of you being around me! I am sick of hearing you speak! Hell I guess I'm just plain sick of you! Now if you don't mind, get the hell away from me and don't ever come near me again!"

"But you're the one who came to me."

"I said shutup! I don't want to hear it!"

Turning on my heels, I rushed over to the bathroom to clean myself up. After I had cleared the tear stains from my face, I left the school and headed home. I just couldn't handle being there after all that had happened.

---------------------------

Remy's POV

What is going on here? What did I do? Leaning back on the lockers, I stood, frozen solid, deep in thought. I couldn't think of anything I had done to her the past few weeks that would have caused her to be this upset. Was it her locker? No, she had already spazzed out at me and giving me a lecture about touching other people's stuff, which was kind of hypocritical considering what she had done to my car. So then, what was it?

As I stood there, lost in thought, one of my buds, Michael came jogging up to me.

"Dude! Have you heard?"

Michael was one of those kids who knew everything that was going on in the school. He was basically the kid who started the rumours and helped spread him. Kind of like a virus. "Nope. What's up?"

Shifting closer to me, he lowered his voice and whispered," You know that chick that always plays pranks on ya," I nodded reluctantly. I really didn't need the image of Brooklyn moments ago replaying back in my head," well it turns out, someone put these nasty pictures of her on the internet."

I raised my eyebrows," What do you mean by, nasty?"

"Here, I'll show you."

Michael led me to the computer lab where we pulled up at a random computer and began hitting different keys on the keyboard. After a few moments of listening to his typing, Michael moved back and motioned for me to take a peek.

My mouth dropped when I saw the pictures. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Facing me on the computer screen was Brooklyn in the skimpiest outfits I've ever seen, sucking face with different guys and girls. I remembered what Brooklyn had been telling me and realization dawned on me. She thought it was me! I had to clear my name! Bolting from the computer lab, I began searching for her everywhere. For about an hour, I was charging around the school like a maniac looking for Brook. Eventually, I stopped realizing that she had probably left. I couldn't blame her after almost the entire school had seen those photos.

Punching the lockers next to me, I swore. Who would have done something this cruel? And to Brooklyn nonetheless. The only person she had ever bothered was me, so why would someone else target her? Unless, they wanted to frame me. Shit!

Repeatedly punching the lockers, I held my hands against them and looked down at the floor with sweat creasing from my forehead. Something, wedged into a locker caught my eye. It was a crumpled piece of paper. Trying carefully not to tear it, I worked it out of the locker and unfolded it. Written on the top in bold black letters were the words, Porn Virus. Underneath was a long list of ideas for porn pictures of girls and guys with Brook.

My hands shook violently and I scrunched up the paper and shoved it into my pocket. I didn't need to find any leads on who wrote this. I clearly recognized the writing. Only one guy I know writes like this and I swear, when I get my hands on that dirty bastard, he's going to wish he were dead.

But first I've gotta find Brook.

--------------------------

 Vote, Comment, Fan mah banana eating chums :)

Also check out my other story Royal Love Bites :3