After that, it was silent. No words were needed. The atmosphere was calming and the stars were glimmering above them. It was a cold night.

"Thank you." said the ginger with a broken tone. Dazai could feel his heart break at how hurt the ginger was all his life and, without thinking, he pulled him off the ground where he was lying and into an embrace. They stood like that for some time without saying a word. It was comforting for the both of them.

"Any time, chibi." said the brunette, expecting a punch. He then noticed that the ginger in his arms had fallen asleep. Dazai smiled softly before he let himself fall asleep as well, giving into Chuuyas warmth. They both slept soundlessly that night.

When the ginger woke up, he realized Dazai was cuddling him and he immediately jumped out of the embrace. The brunette woke up from the sudden action and looked annoyed at how he was woken up. "That's not a very gentle way to wake someone up, Chuuya." said Dazai with a pout. The ginger scoffed in return, hiding his blushing face (that the brunette already noticed), and headed to his bike. "Are you coming or do you want me to leave you here?" asked Chuuya in a sarcastic tone.

Dazai got up with a groan and went over to the bike. When they both got on it, the brunette hugged Chuuyas waist tightly and lazily placed his forehead on the gingers shoulder. Chuuya didn't say anything, as he found this comforting, and started riding back home. It was around noon when they arrived and the ginger remembered that Dazai had school.

Chuuya himself didn't afford to go to school, so all he did was go to his poorly-paid bartender job and drink his sorrows while making a penny. "Oi, shithead Dazai, you have school." Said the ginger, poking a sleeping brunette's head. Dazai groaned once more before finally setting Chuuya free from his embrace. "Huh? What time is it?" asked the taller in a sleepy voice. "It's 3:27 PM." Dazai flinched but then headed back to the ginger's house. "The fuck are you doing? I have a job to go to in an hour, you can't just stay here." said an annoyed ginger. He really didn't want to deal with this right now, so he grabbed Dazai by his wrist and pulled him out of his house. "Go already, okay? I'll be back by 9 PM as usual."

The brunette sighed and embraced Chuuya into a warm but sleepy hug before heading off. The ginger put his bike back into his garage and went back into his house to change for the job. He wore a rather casual outfit: an orange shirt with a green jacket above, some black-ish jeans with red shoes. He started walking to the bar he was working in, seeing he still had plenty of time until his shift actually started.

He arrived in a closed alleyway in which a sign flickered. Bar Lupin was mostly empty, but when they actually had customers, they came in groups of three or more, so you couldn't leave the counter even for a second.

Chuuya entered the bar just to see his coworker already getting ready to leave his shift. "Must have been a boring day, huh?" asked the ginger as the other male in the room looked at him with tired eyes. "Yeah, mostly, but there has been a gang coming here and causing problems lately. I hope you'll be okay." said the coworker with worry plastered across his face. Chuuya pitied the man to have gone through that, but he himself wasn't weak. He might seem like he can't fight because of his height and beautiful face (he's even being mistaken as a woman sometimes), but he can break someone's skull with only two fingers if he really wanted to.

His coworker left in a hurry as Chuuya made his way to the bar counter. This was going to be a boring night, but he at least could steal some wine from the back room so it wasn't all that bad. He looked through the stock and took out some old wine, taking a sip once in a while. He couldn't afford a phone to spend time on so he had to drink his boredom away.

As he was doing just that, five men entered the bar. They looked in their mid-twenties. They weren't really good-looking, two of them were even balding. They sat down at the counter and started bickering. The ginger didn't spare them a glance as he got up from where he was sitting and made his way in front of the men.

"What would you like?" Chuuya asked in a bored manner. The men eyed him up and down before speaking "What's a beautiful lady like you sitting alone in this bar at this hour?" Asked one of the men while the others started laughing a bit. It took the ginger all he could to not break the man's face. "What would you like to order." Chuuya repeated, this time in a harsh manner.

"Aww, is the cutie mad?" asked another man as he started undressing the ginger with his stare. Chuuya sensed that and took a bottle of gin out. Instead of placing it on the counter, he smashed it onto the man's head. The other men flinched and immediately stood up, taking their fighting positions. Chuuya let out a spine-chilling chuckle before calmly walking over to the four remaining men.

"I heard you were making trouble in my bar, huh?" said the ginger in a dark voice that frightened the men. One of them jumped at Chuuya trying to attack him head-on, just to get punched in the gut and being pinned by his head to the counter. The ginger pulled out a pocket knife and placed it dangerously near the man's throat. Chuuya looked at the three shocked men with a deadly glare.

"If you don't stay away from this bar I will personally hunt you down and kill you." The ginger said with a cold voice. The man he was pinning down by his head tried getting away, but Chuuya suddenly hit the blade extremely close to the man's neck, the dagger being pushed with so much force it remained standing still on the countertop. The men ran away from the bar as fast as they could, dragging their passed-out friend with them.

Chuuya looked at the now spilled gin and broken glass on the ground. "What a waste..." he murmured before taking his blade from the newly made hole on the wooden surface and starting to clean up the mess he's made. This really wasn't the best day.