Are You High?!

Chapter Ten: Are You High?!

"Zayn." I muttered.

"Yeah?"

"We just snogged."

"I know." A giggle escaped Zayn's mouth and I looked over at him in surprise. He found this funny? "Y'know what we should do now?"

"Oh my gosh, I'm not gonna have sex with you."

"I wasn't talking about that, Niall! We should get high!"

"What'ya got?"

"Weed. Lots and lots of weed." Zayn smirked at me and I bit the inside of my lip. I hadn't done drugs in two years since a bad experience with a guy named Drew.

"Okay." Zayn got up off the bed and walked over to his desk. He opened a drawer that revealed about twenty small bags. He tossed one onto the bed next to me and closed the drawer. Not ten minutes later, we were high as all shit and stumbling around his room.

"Let's go for a waaaaaalk." Zayn exclaimed.

"I'm fucking hungry." I told him.

"We have potato chips. Loooots of potato- potato's a weird word. Potato. Potaaaatoooooo."

"Let's gooooooo." I threw open the door and we raced each other down the stairs.

"Hi, Joshy! How are yoooooouuuuu?" Zayn shouted at his stunned cousin.

"Really, Zayn? You got him high?" Josh said as we ran by.

"I'm fucking hungry. I want some fucking potato fucking chips. Fucking, yeah. Shit. I tripped. OOOH look there's a bug. Aaagh fucking shit hell it's a SPIDER! AAAAAAHHHHH!" I jumped up and ran to the kitchen counter. I sat on it so the bug couldn't reach me. "KILL IT, ZAYN! KILL THE FUCKING BUG! OH MY GOSH KILL THE MOTHERFUCKING BUG! DO IT! KILL IT! KILL IT NOW!"

"I don't seeeee a bug! Let's just eat some chips." Zayn slurred at me. I grabbed a bag off the counter and started stuffing my face.

"Wait, wait we were gonna doooo something. We were gonna go on a walk! Let's go!" Zayn walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle and another bag of chips and we left.

"Where should we go?" Zayn wondered aloud before answering his own question. "We could go to Louis and Harry's flat." he suggested.

"NO! NO! HELL NO! IM NOT GOING THROUGH THAT AGAIN. THEY HAVE SEX WAY TOO MUCH. NO!" Zayn handed me the bottle in his hand and I quickly took a swig, nodding at him. "How about Bridget's flat?" I proposed.

'Yeah.....wait they won't touch my hair again will they?"

"No. I won't let them. You're mine." In my high/drunken state I, not thinking clearly, leaned over and bit into Zayn's neck. After I leaned away, there was a prominent love bite.

"Aww! That was so sweeeet!" Zayn cooed before taking yet another swig from the bottle. We kept walking to their flat, drinking whatever it was in that bottle and eating chips. By the time we arrived at their flat, we could hardly walk straight and were stumbling around using each other to stay upright. I ran forward to bang on their door and it was quickly answered by a shirtless guy, who I recognised as Civia's former doctor, rubbing his eyes.

"HI! I'm Niall! This is Zayn! We're here to see Civia, Lane, and Bridget." I slurred.

"Uh hello. I'm Liam. Lane and Civia are asleep and Bridget's naked."

"I don't care." I barged in past him, and paused to wave at Bridgey who came walking out of her bedroom wearing nothing but a doctor's coat. "HULLO, BRIDGE! HOOOOOW YA DOING? Just kidding. I don't care." I continued walking to Civia and Lane's room. Civia was sitting on a desk brushing her hair. Lane was sprawled out across her bed.

"Hey Niall!" Civia greeted.

"Hey! Wanna know a secret?" She nodded so I continued. "I snogged THAT BOY!" I pointed behind me at Zayn who had just stumbled in the door. To prove my point, I jumped on him and pressed our mouths together. I bit lightly on his bottom lip and he moaned. Suddenly Lane popped up off the bed.

"Wha whu my gaydar went off what's going on?" she suddenly looks over at me and Zayn. "AHHHHH. FUCK YES! MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE!" I shrugged and continued kissing Zayn.

"Wait a second, are you two high?!" Civia asked. I nodded and Zayn held up our bottle.

"We're drunk toooooo!" he added in a proud voice. Civia rolled her eyes and Lane giggled.

"So...will you two make out again?" Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at Lane. "What?" she asked innocently.

"Lane, you're so stupid." Civia said, earning her a glare. "They snog in private." The room fell silent.

'Shit just got awkward." Zayn said and everyone burst into laughter.

"So, why were you asleep and it's only 9 PM?" I asked Civia.

"I...was...tired." she said slowly. "Ooh! Ooh! I have an idea! We should have a sleepover! The two of you and Louis and Harry can sleep over."

"YEEAAH!" I shouted.

"Errr.....yeah." Zayn said.

"Why so awkward, Zaynie boy?" I asked.

"No reason." I was slowly coming down from my high and I can assume Zayn was too. Now, I just had a headache and I wanted to go to sleep. I could hear Civia on the phone with Harry and, I'm guessing, Louis.

"Yeah...sure....obviously! When? No. Of course. So you can? Kay, love ya!" Civia hung up the phone and turned to face us. "Larry are on their way!"

"Larry?" Zayn said.

"Louis plus Harry equals Larry...or Lourry...or Harris...or Houis...or-"

"We get it!" Lane said. Suddenly, the door flew open.

"WE HAVE ARRIVED!!!!" Louis screamed and jumped on my lap.

"Uh, hey, Louis." I said. He smiled and hugged me. "Harry, can you remove your boyfriend from me." Harry nodded and leant down to whisper something in Louis's ear. Louis's eyes widened and he jumped off of me.

"I do not even want to know what he just said." Zayn said. Everyone laughed and then Lane cleared her throat.

"Y'know what we should do, since this a sleepover?" Everyone looked at her expectantly. An evil grin appeared on her face. "Play truth or dare."