🌼Sweet giant🌼{H.Gyomei x reader}

Im writing about him first cuz he's just soo sweet and he needs more attention and love. Damn he's CUTE~
~anyways hope you enjoy this story

Word count: 853

You like the way he cares for you. The way he gives gentle kisses. The way he hugs you. Everything about him was calming and sweet.

He likes the way you give him headpats. The way you care for him. The way you stay by his side no matter what. Everything about you was sweet and warm.

One night he had to go to a mission alone. You packed him food and gave him a kiss on the cheek. You blushed slightly and he gave you a warm smile. You bid farawell to him.

You felt lonely and cold without him. But you knew he will come back, because he's the strongest hashira of all and will never lose.

You let out a sigh of relieve and then went to sleep.

Tomorrow morning no sign of him. Nothing. You started to worry because missions like these usually takes pretty short time for him.

You tried to calm down yourself so you went to the other hashiras to chat with and to feel a bit better.

You asked them if they want to have a picknick. They agreed. Shinobu brought cookies, Mitsuri brought tea and you brought sandwiches for eveyone.

Not everyone had came but you said it's okay. Rengoku and Muichiro brought blankets to sit on.

You meet up in a nearby forest. In the middle there was a pond with a sakura tree. You always liked to come here with Gyomei to chat a little.

The boys put down the blankets near the pond. The girls put out all the things they brought to eat. They started chatting about things that came to mind. They watched the sakura tree blooming. It was beautiful and you wished Gyomei was here so you could watch it with him.

Mitsuri noticed your worried face and said "Y/N, everything will be fine, dont worry. He's strong and will never lose to demons."

You smiled at her, giving her a warm hug which she hugged back. You guys were enjoying the beautiful sight of the sakura tree and how the ducks in the pond were swimming.

It started to darken a little so you started the pack the stuff that left. It was only the blankets and empty bento boxes. You head back. Everyone said good bye and went different ways.

You went back to your shared estate. Waiting patiently for him to arrive but nothing. To feel a bit better you went to the backyard of the estate. It had a pond. It wasn't big at all just a few fishes to fit. With a sakura tree too. You sit down near the pond and watched the moon shining bright. You sang your favorite lullaby maybe it'll help getting you sleepy.

But nothing worked. You lyed down on the ground. Closed your eyes and tried to shift into sleep. Suddenly you felt something lying beside you. You open your eyes and met with his beautiful ones.
He gazed into your e/c ones. (ik he's blind but ignore it)

Tears started striking down your cheeks. "Hey, hey now don't be sad. Im here so no need to cry my darling." he said. "Y-you're finally *sniff* here Himejima-san." you said beside sniffles. He kissed your forhead, then your cheek, then your nose and lastly your lips.

You blushed at his actions. You kissed him back. He got up and picked you up in a bridal style. He carried you till your shared bedroom. He layed down putting you on himself making you blush even more. He could feel you got flustered by hearing your fast heartbeat.

"What took you so long?" you asked now calming down a bit. He hugged you by your waist "Im sorry
Y/N-san it was far away and meanwhile I got another mission. I thought i could finish it quickly but it didn't turn out how I wanted. Im sorry for making you worry my sweetheart." he said.

You were now a bit upset that he didnt't told anything about the other mission. He felt a bit of anger from you "Why're you upset now? I'm here
Y/N~" he gave you a small peck on the lips.

"You didn't told me about the other mission you had. You made me worry so much you can't even believ-" he cut you off with his soft kiss.

You kissed back still a bit upset. The kiss started to turn into a passionate one. He sat up put you on his lap. His hands were traicing down your sides. He grabbed your thighs suddenly making you gasp.

He took the opportunity to slide his tongue in and explore the inside of your mouth. You separated trying to catch your breaths. You were a blushing mess. " Now, are you satisfied?" he asked. "Maybe, but im still a bit upset." you said. He chuckled, lying down and hugged you tightly.

You cuddled the whole night through. "Good night my sweet giant." you gave him a kiss on the nose. "Good night my little upset gnome." he said giving you a peck on the lips. You started blushing again extremly and then fell asleep.

                            💞The End💞

A/N's note: Im actally pretty suprised how much i wrote. Ik it's not much but it was hard to came up with a good story. I hope you liked it. He's just soo sweet and a precious boy like he needs more LOVEEEEE~💕