Chapter Sixteen

It had been a few weeks since the fight between Richie and Bill. I had only been spending time with Stanley lately. Richie would occasionally sneak in through my window to vent about his troubles with Eddie. Apparently I was his new therapist.

I missed the group.

Henry hasn't bothered anyone lately. Dad had been extra cruel to him lately when he saw what a bully he was behind his back.

-

When nighttime fell, I decided to get ready for bed. I threw on my oversized Elton John t-shirt and shorts before climbing into bed.

I took out my book and began to read. I had only thought to bring one book with me and hadn't had the chance to go to the library. Now I was rereading 'Emma' for the 32nd time. It was almost entirely memorized at this point.

I then heard a nock at my window.

I sighed before getting out of bed and heading over to the window.

"What do you want, Richie?" I said as I opened the window. I was surprised to see that it wasn't Richie, instead it was Stan.

"Richie?" He asked.

"Oh, sorry. I thought you were Richie coming by for his usual therapy appointment" I laughed. "What are you doing here?" I asked as he climbed into my room.

"Is it so wrong for me to miss my girlfriend?" He asked as he set down his book that he brought with him. He then moved a piece of hair out of my face and began to kiss me.

He pinned me to the nearby wall and continued to kiss me with hunger.

Luckily, Henry was out with his friends and my dad was passed out on the couch with the TV blasting, so we were good.

Stans hands roamed over my body as if he was trying to memorize every inch. Oh god, I missed his touch. His lips trailed down my neck and along my collar bone.

I began to eagerly undo his belt as he slid down my shorts and underwear. We didn't even bother taking off our shirts, we were too desperate for each other.

He gasped as I wrapped my hand around his cock, starting at a slow pace.

"Fuck" he moaned as I started to move my hand faster.

He and I were both turned on by this. As my hand picked up pace, his eyes squeezed shut, showing that he was almost there.

"Holy shit, y/n, I'm gonna-"

He soon released into my hand. As he caught his breath, I licked away the excess cum on my hand in front of him.

"Your turn" he said as he laid me down on the bed.

He crawled down to my core. I bit my lip when he slid his tongue up my folds. He pressed a teasing kiss to my clit before circling his tongue around it.

I couldn't help but arch my back due to his motions.

"Fuck, Stanley" I moaned.

He hummed in my heat, sending hundreds of shivers down my back. With every passing second, I could feel my clit becoming more and more sensitive to his touch, indicating that I had almost reached my climax. I intertwined my fingers with his hair and guided him. I then grinned against his face before coming undone.

"Good girl" he smirked.

Where the fuck was this coming from? I had never seen this side of Stan before. But hey, I'm not complaining.

He then grabbed a condom out of his jean pockets before crawling back over me.

"When did you get that?" I asked.

"After we had sex for the first time" he admitted.

He then tore the packaging off with his teeth and slid the condom on.

My cheeks heated up and he lined himself up with my entrance before sliding in. We both groaned in sensation. Once we were both adjusted, he began to slide out all the way before slamming back into me. His tip hit my g-spot perfectly, even better than before.

"Oh fuck" he groaned as he dropped his head into the crook of my neck.

His thrusts became harsher and I scratched my nails into his back out of pleasure, only for him to go faster.

The knot in my stomach finally unraveled and I threw my head back into the pillow.

I rode out my orgasm on him until he too came.

He collapsed next to and we continued to catch our breath.

"That was incredible" I sighed. He smirked when he saw my exhausted expression. I rolled my eyes at him and he stood up to throw his clothing back on, or at least his underwear and pants. I did the same, but didn't bother to put my shorts back on and just stayed in my underwear and t-shirt.

I sat back down on the bed as he handed me the book that he had brought with him.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Your birthday present"

Shit. I had completely forgotten that my birthday was tomorrow.

"Thanks" I said as I took the book from him. I began to flip through the pages and I realized that this was a sketch book.

On the first empty page, a handwritten note said....

'To y/n, happy birthday. 'Perhaps it is our imperfections that make us so perfect for each other'

Love, Stanley.

He had quoted Mr. Knightly yet again.

There were drawings of birds, town, and even me. The best part was that they weren't bad, they were perfect.

"Stanley-"

"I know it's not much but-"

"It's perfect" I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him.

We stayed like that for a moment before deciding to go to bed.

-

I was awoken by a loud noise from the living room. Usually I would just let it be, but I wasn't sure if my dad or Henry had gotten hurt from how loud the noise was."

Stan was still asleep.

I quietly tiptoed out of bed and headed into the living room.

To my horror, I found my dad dead on the couch. His eyes were wide open and he was completely covered in blood. He had been stabbed in the neck by the looks of it. Was there a murderer in the house? I collapsed to the floor in fear and tears. Who would do something like this?

He wasn't the best father in the world, but he seemed to be the only family member I had that actually cared about me. As more and more tears poured out, I got the strength to get up and call for help. I ran into the kitchen to call for help.

When I called 911, no one answered. It was just like my nightmare from before. I quickly hung the phone back up and went to go grab Stanley, but before I could, I came face to face with the clown.

He grabbed my neck and I blacked out.

Virgin Lies (Stanley Uris X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara