The Book Of Numberland

Previously on A World Of Limits~

A hidden figure says...

???: You'll never know... *evil laughter*
________________________________

It was a nice evening in Numberland.
Or at least they thought it was.
In a little house with a shattered roof, broken windows, bumpy tiled floor, and crooked doors, lived two little twos. But they aren't any ordinary twos. They are the Terrible Twos.

Pink TT: Amigo! I just had the best idea ever!

Blue TT: What is it, amigo?

Pink TT: Look at this book!

The Pink Terrible Two said as he put a very old and dusty book on the table. It was 10 times thicker than a Harry Potter book. It was titled, "All About Numberland".

Pink TT: Here, in page 1242, it is mentioned about Big Tum.

Blue TT: We all know what he does!

Pink TT: How impatient of you, amigo! It is also mentioned about his rival, Big Tum Tum! It says,

"Big Tum Tum is a big and scary creature. He is nearly undefeatable. He is a lot more bigger than Big Tum. He would gobble up any Numberblock and never let them see the daylight of the world ever again. The only ones able to control the Big Tum Tum, are the ones who can hold control of him by the staff that lies on the top of Mount Blockerest."

Blue TT: That sounds terrible!

Pink TT: What do you think?

Blue TT: Let's get to it, already!

Pink TT: Okay! Let's take our spaceships!

So, they took their spaceships to the tall Mount Blockerest and heard the loud snoring of the Big Tum Tum. They landed their ships on the top of the tall mountain. It was very cold. They started shivering.

Pink TT: A-a-amigo! I-it's t-the s-s-staff!

Blue TT: L-let's t-take it!

They take the staff and go to Big Tum Tum's den. It was much warmer inside.

Blue TT: *shouts* HEY BIG TUM TUM! OVER HERE, BIG GUY!

Big Tum Tum woke up from his hibernation and looked at the Terrible Twos. Both of them were holding the staff, just in case Big Tum Tum goes for one of them. So, the Pink Terrible Two told Big Tum Tum that the Blue Terrible Two is a friend.

Blue TT: WE NEED YOUR HELP! IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOME DINNER, WE HAVE THE RIGHT CHOICE! A WHOLE LAND OF NUMBERBLOCKS!

Big Tum Tum: Land Of Numberblocks? Now that I want to see!

Pink TT: Follow us!

The Terrible Twos went in their spaceships and flew down the hill as Big Tum Tum was following them.

Meanwhile at Numberland, 1 was in the tower where any trouble could be spotted. 1 didn't see anything, but she sure felt the vibration of the ground.

 1 didn't see anything, but she sure felt the vibration of the ground