I shot him, so I would really like you to tell me how he is alive.

Start from the beginning

I looked out, I looked over to see Harry. I just walked away because I did not need to be in his presence.

"Hold up a second there" I heard and felt a pair of arms around my body. "Don't walk so fast love" I heard, he pulled me back. "What are you doing?" I just asked him, "we need to talk about your little stunt earlier love, you're lucky i didn't shoot you" he told me. "Ha funny, let go of me" I told him. He did, and I turned around to face him. "I'm gonna go now" I said and walked past him, I walked towards Julia's house and got inside. I locked every door I could.

I walked out, and I was dressed again. I walked down to the beach, I walked over to the bridge and walked out on it. I took a seat at the very end and just looked out. I saw someone take a seat beside me. He didn't say a thing, he just sat there.

"I thought you died Harry" I told him, "I saw you on the ground, Louis shot you" I said. "How can you even be here? I saw all the blood and-" "Because I know people Amelia" he told me. "And the break we took before we arrived, remember that?" he asked me. I nodded, "I knew your dad did not want me alive, he wanted the man that kidnapped you killed, I knew that from the very beginning" Harry told me.

"So I just pretended to be dead, I took on a vest, bulletproof, filled it with fake blood so when those idiots decided to shoot, they would get inside the vest, hit the fake blood and then I just needed to fall on the ground and lay still" he told me.

"I didn't die, I got up when the car was gone, then I drove to New York, then I decided to go after you" he said. "Your dad thinks you'll be safe here" Harry said. "It's only a matter of time before someone figures out you're alive, that you're here" he said.

"Don't you have people to kill?" I asked Harry, "you're wasting your time here" I told him and got up. He did too. "Ryan thinks I'm dead Amelia" he told me, "I'm free" he said. "I can do whatever I want, I have my money, I have-" "Then please do, have a great life" I said and walked away.

I felt a pair of hands on me, "I ran away Amelia" he told me. "And I'm sorry for hurting you but I did this for you" he told me. I turned around. "Why would you do that?" I asked him, "you told me you never wanted to run, why did you decide to do it anyway?" I asked him. 

"Because.." Harry said, "I want to protect you" he told me. "I've heard that one before Harry, and you decided to hand me over to Marco for your friend," I said.

"I didn't know better, I just did my job" Harry told me, "I don't trust anyone" I said. "I don't even trust my own father Harry, I can't," I said and looked down.

He lifted up my chin, "I only protected you from getting killed" he said, "you kidnapped me" I told him. "I know.. In the beginning I just did what I was told, I've been doing this since I was nineteen Amelia, I did what I had to do, Ryan got his money and when I was on my way to Orlando I thought to myself that i didn't want to do that all over again, he would do it again if he needed" Harry told me.

"So I drove to New York, I knew I had almost no time to do so, so I got to the airport, and I did see you, I saw where you were going so I took the plane after you" he told me. "I was sent here to be left alone" I told him, "you should go, run before people find you" I told him.

"I'm not leaving, I'll stay as long as you do, I'm not going to be in every place that you'll be, but for now I'll love to be here to protect you from the wrong people, would you let me do that?" he asked me.

"Just for now?" he asked me, as I looked into the ocean. "I'm safe here Harry," I told him, "you can never be safe enough," he told me.